BY CLINIQUE

Parfum Spray. Contains Notes of Citrus, Pear, Hibiscus, Bulgarian Rose, Syringa Flower, Cocoa Butter, Sandalwood, Sesame.

Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
I love this perfume. I got it as a gift in my early 20s and have been using it for years. I believe it was discontinued but clinque might have released a similar fragrance or you can get it from a perfume website. I will definitely continue using mine and then when I run out try to find a similar scent in the collection. it's a nice fresh scent and long lasting.
Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
I have used this for so many years. I have found myself discovering new perfumes over the years, but always have to have this on hand. This is by far my favorite scent for myself. I don't think I could ever get tired of it. Not too strong, yet not too weak. Lasts for the whole day and then some. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
This stuff smells sooo good! I think the name fits it well, because it definitely is fitting for a good mood! This can be found at Belk's. The price is pretty decent. It can also be bought as a gift set and as facial care!
Kayla S.
I had this years ago and I loved it when I first started wearing it but the the scent started to bother me. It's a very strong scent and it doesn't change much throughout th day like some do. If you're in love with the strong scent, it's fo you. If your scent sensitive like myself, I wouldn't recommend it.
Candace J.
Brooklyn, NY
I use to really like this when I was younger. Very fruity floral scent. Uplifting was a fav of mine. My mom got me it as a birthday gift an it became a time an time again purchase an staple. Never irritated my skin at al. I got sensitive skin. An my friends always knew I were around or close by cuz the scent would linger an they would tease me. Like we know you're there, we can smell you lol.
Alejandra D.
bogota

this fragrance for women is wonderful especially its smell is powerful and lasting brand is widely recognized quality exepcional price is high but it is something l and meets all consumer expectations
jennifer  M.
Mobile, AL
I love clinique products. they are always on spot. it's never to strong. it's just enough fragrance to make you feel and smell good
I love this happy fragrance cause its a go to perfume and it has never made my allergies messed up. and it's not strong. love it. it's a great buy
Pam W.
Eldred, PA
This is my all time favorite perfume. The smell makes me happy just like the name. When I'm wearing it I feel like everyone knows how I feel. The bottle is very interesting, but I like it. It has a lot going on. I would definitely buy this perfume when my bottle is empty.
Jocelyn F.
This always makes me think of my mom. it used to be the only perfume she would ever wear. I still enjoy the smell occasionally, but like my mom did, I got kind of worn out on the scent if she wore it every day. it's something nice for special occasions, not every day.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Absolutely love this perfume. When I wear this perfume, I feel Happy. Well worth the price that my husband paid. Last all day and still smells wonderful at the end of the day. Scent is uplifting and fresh. Clinique does not need to change anything about this spray.
Nikki P.
Flat lick , KY
What's your favorite Clinique scent?
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
I heard this is discontinued. What does it smell like?