BY CLINIQUE

Parfum Spray. Contains Notes of Citrus, Pear, Hibiscus, Bulgarian Rose, Syringa Flower, Cocoa Butter, Sandalwood, Sesame. see more...

Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Absolutely love this perfume. When I wear this perfume, I feel Happy. Well worth the price that my husband paid. Last all day and still smells wonderful at the end of the day. Scent is uplifting and fresh. Clinique does not need to change anything about this spray.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells sooo good! I think the name fits it well, because it definitely is fitting for a good mood! This can be found at Belk's. The price is pretty decent. It can also be bought as a gift set and as facial care!
carol s.
carol s.
Mount Vernon, WA
This is such a great scent that ice always loved. such a clean soft scent yet not to strong. This is another fragrance that i receive lots of compliments when i wear it out.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice spin on the original Happy, this one seems lighter . It's a classic girl next door, fresh out of the shower , no need for tons of makeup kinda of scent.
Sitera T.
Sitera T.
Mount Dora, FL
I love the soft sweet scent of Clinique Happy. I think it's a very classy and attractive fragrance. It definitely attracts attention.
Rachael I.
Rachael I.
Cudahy, WI
I like this perfume, has a nice fresh citrus scent. It lasts all day long also. If you use too much it can be very strong smelling
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Fayetteville, NY
Use all happy products and absolutely love the smell and the longevity of them, happy and happy heart are my favorite
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brings back memories from my teenage years. This scent had a subtle fragrance that wasn't over powering
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Perkinston, MS
Sweet smelling perfume and lasts all day. Kind of pricey for the brand, but definitely worth the cost.
Angela W.
Angela W.
This is one of my all time favorite scents. A nice, light scent that's great for any occasion.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Flat Lick, KY
What's your favorite Clinique scent?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
I heard this is discontinued. What does it smell like?