Clinique Happy Summer Spray 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Sandee M.

BY CLINIQUE

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Wear it and be happy in this light edition just for summer. Notes: Citrus. Floral. see more...

Sidney H.
Wilmington, NC
The Clinique Happy Summer spray is an amazing spray for summer. It is fresh and is not overpowering. This is my first time using it, the product was a little pricey but was long lasting. I would recommend it to people that want a fresh long lasting spray.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a deluxe sample with a Clinique purchase and my husband claims that i smell like a bed of flowers. A light floral scent with pretty basic packaging and is long lasting.
Michelle N.
Selmer, TN
I ADORE THIS!!! I keep it in my travel sprayer for Airplane use. I take this with me in my carry on and splash some on in between flights to keep myself feelings fresh and light and ready for the next trek of airmiles.
Lauren M.
Super light smelling, makes me feel fresh and it's not to overpowering the size is easy enough to to fit in my make up bag and it's just what I need to get through the day
Lyndsay S.
Freeland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only tried this scent in a sample but haven't went and committed to buy in full size. However, it was a very happy scent. If a scent could actually be happy.
member-d92a60a6f
Kempner, TX
I love this perfume. It smells so good!! It gives you a very elegant, ladylike smell. Definitely recommend this perfume and it lasts! You only have to put it on once and you're good for the whole day!
Teresa B.
I LOVE any form of Happy by Clinique. I have been using Clinique for over 5 years. Will never go back to any other perfume. I am a Happy "user" for LIFE!!!
Stacey W.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I love this perfume. It smells so clean and fresh. I can't wear perfumes that are too strong because the give me headaches. This is one of my favs.
Jessica M.
Love this scent. Very light not too strong. Great for in the morning and last all day. Don't know what I would use if it is ever discontinued.
Sarah a.
Oh my goodness, this is by far one of the best scents made by Clinique! It smells amazing and I smell amazing all day while wearing this!
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
How much is this worth?
Sabra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy/see this perfume?
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Does this come out every summer at stores?