Clinique Happy Skincare Set for Men uploaded by Angie J.Clinique Happy Skincare Set for Men uploaded by Eirinn M.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Gift Sets - Happy by Clinique for Men 2 Piece Set: 3.4 oz Cologne Spray + 1.7 oz Body and Hair Wash

Hailey H.
One of my moms favorites. And mine just cause it reminds me of her so much. It's a fresh floral scent and not very sugary. It's definitely a more professional and grown type of scent. You won't smell any highschooler wearing this but it's perfect to buy for a mom or grandmother !!
Angie J.
Trenton, OH
This is the only perfume I’ve ever been able to handle using the whole bottle. I’ve been using it for the several years and will never switch. I get headaches easy from smells and this has never bothered me. It has such a lovey smell and I get tons of compliments. Clinique Happy™ Perfume Spray
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
I got this as a free gift set for a medium but significant purchase from Clinique.com. It is very floral for my liking but all in all a good scent and decent value in terms of potency and length of time that I was able to go between reapplication. I like a more earthy or subtle floral range.
Autumn B.
Carterville, MO
The best smelling perfume ever! It lasts all day long, and is in a large bottle, and I have the small travel size one for my car! Not to expensive! Wear it everyday! And I recommend everyone try this perfume! This is the only perfume that I wear that people ask me what it is.
Becky P.
This is the only scent I've ever worn that gets me compliments consistently from men and women. Only negative is it doesn't seem to last very long compared to other fragrances, but I carry a small roller in my purse so I can reapply.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
This is my favorite perfume of all time! I've used it since I was in highschool! I LOVE the scent. Light fresh & clean! I bought mine from belk. I really like the bottle! I see no room for improvement. It's a classic!
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
Been wearing this for over ten years , such a timeless smell , the bottle is perfect , love the scent , it's not floral but not to strong , this and Chanel chance are the best hands down , definitely but it again
Jacklyne W.
This is my signature scent. This perfume just makes me "happy" and it's a very refreshing smell. I get compliments all the time when I'm wearing this and I always have a rollerball in my purse at all times.
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
This perfume reminds me of my childhood! I don't know why but everyone used this perfume when I was in middle school. I think it smells pretty good, and when I got a sample from ulta recently I used it all!
Alisha M.
This is one of my by far favorite perfume scents ever I would recommend to any and everybody it lasts a long time compared to other perfumes and it's a little pricey but is definitely well worth it.