BY CLINIQUE

Make your world sweeter, softer, brighter with Clinique Happy in Bloom™—a cheerful, floral version of our feel-good fragrance, Clinique Happy™. This uplifting scent combines key notes of yellow plum, an aura of frozen fruit, white freesia and mimosa, plus a whisper of transparent amber and white wood. Fresh and upbeat, it’s like ‘spring in a bottle.’

Lexi W.
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
Lexi W.
Kristen B.
I really enjoyed this perfume spray. It was just the right amount of flower scent. I loved that it was light and refreshing and it lasted all day! I would recommend to anyone who just likes light scents. It didn't bother my allergies at all! I have used the whole bottle and I am gonna grab another soon.
Carter F.
Nashville, TN
I like this product for springtime. I like the floral scent of it with a touch of happy. I've bought clinique happy for years and I find this is a good one to mix it up with. I just wouldn't wear it everyday personally
Debbie S.
I am in love with this perfume been wearing it for years I love the fresh scent and I get complimented on it whenever I wear it. I wish I could get it all the time bit it's only available springtime in department stores.
Sarah G.
Found this at Ulta but have seen it at Belk and I believe Sephora as well. This is a very nice soft, clean floral scent that can easily be overdone if you're not careful. One spritz on my wrist, tap them together andtap behind my ears and that's all I need! It seems to last all day and mellows a bit into a perfect spring fragrance (or something to get you through those winter days!). Sometimes I catch a faint whiff towards the end of the day when I move and then I look like a weirdo because I sniff my wrist!
Katie O.
PERFECT Light, But Yet Sweet & Floral Spring/Summer Fragrance!! I 💖💖💖 This Perfume! Just Bought The Last Bottle My Local Belk’s Had 4 Mother’s Day!!! 🎉💖 I’ve Used This For Several Years Now, Just Hate That It’s Super Limited During Early Spring.
Jennifer O.
Pueblo, CO
This is a seasonal fragrance which I absolutely make sure to get when it is out in stores because it doesn't stay stocked long at all. I love this smell it is such a soft beautiful clean smell & it last a really long time. Love love love this perfume if you happen to catch it when it's available definitely buy it you won't be disappointed.
Joan I.
The Clinique Happy In Bloom for 2013 is a great summer pal. It's designed for spring in the US but even if we don't have that season, it works just as well for our summer. The cult favorite Clinique Happy now comes in this limited edition version, with new packaging to celebrate the special release.

It smells wonderful. It's not overly girly due to the touch of aqua, but it is feminine enough with top notes of yellow plum, a cocktail of frozen fruit, and watery green notes. The heart is floral with muguet, white freesia, and mimosa, which is the signature combination of the original Happy. The base is amber and white wood but I observed that they don't stick as well as the florals do.

Wear time is decent at three to four hours, but you'll still catch a whiff of it during the day, even without retouching. The bottle is slim enough to bring around though so no worries in that department.

Fresh and cheery would best describe Clinique Happy In Bloom, I think! If you're looking for something that would lift your mood and keep you feeling put together during an especially hot day, then I highly recommend this scent. :)
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Love Clinique and their fragrances are so fresh and young! The notes stay away from "old lady" smells and when I wore a sample of this my coworkers asked what "smelled so good" (it was me). Would definitely recommend
Madison W.
Elk Run Hgts, IA
Does this irritate anyone with sensitive skin?
Kandice H.
This is the best floral smelling perfume I have ever smelt. I am a big lover of this scent and I will definitely be buying over and over again.

back