Clinique Happy in Bloom Perfume Rollerball uploaded by adrianna r.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique's lighthearted floral fragrance makes your world sweeter, softer, brighter. Experience it now in a go-anywhere rollerball.

Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
Michelle P.
Lagrange, GA
My favorite scent! My mom has always worn it so naturally I wanna smell like her lol. I love this perfume, it’s a little on the pricey side but the rollerball has lasted me forever because it doesn’t take much to smell good all day! Nothing beats it.
V Chor P.
Smell so good!!!! I love how it's not to strong. It's fresh and it has a clean smell. I find that this product last for quite a long time, I would have to say it's comparable to other higher end brands out there!!! I will continue to purchase.
Bianca E.
E Wenatchee, WA
This is perfect for someone who loves strong scented perfumes.
Smells just like flowers but even though I love the smell it is too strong and sometimes gives me a headache.
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
Bought this at Macy's in NYC and loved it! Fits perfectly in my purse! The best part it was only like $20!! Can't be that price for a good quality perfume! Definitely recommend!!
Savannah H.
Nice light happy scent. I always get tons of compliments whenever I wear this. It's long lasting but not overpowering at all. My mom has really bad allergies and is sensitive to perfumes but this one doesn't bother her. I will definitely be buying again.
Ellen H.
Macon, GA
It smells great, and I when I do wear perfume this is what I go for! It has such a super adorable bottle and the application is as easy as 1, 2, 3! It has a subtle floral scent that is not over powering and tho it doesn't last all day it does give you staying power for a long while!
Jennifer S.
Newport, NC
Clinique Happy IS MY PERFUME OF CHOICE. I only use this brand because, it is so great. The smell is of a floral, sweet and its only around $15! I prefer the roll on because, you put it directly where you want the scent to be and not sprayed out into the air. Its small enough that its easy to carry anywhere. I get told I smell good...all the time!
Loretta B.
Smyrna, TN
I like clinique products specially happy it smell so good. This perfume is on my gift list every year for myself. My family when they are out shopping they Will think I'm in the store, someone will have clinique happy on, I'm not there. True story, because I have been wearing clinique happy for 10 years and I love it.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This fragrance smells amazing!! I've gotten so many compliments while wearing this, that it's now my favorite perfume. You can spray it on in the morning and still smell it on you right before bed which I love. The price is also great for how much you get.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?