BY CLINIQUE

Just when you need a lift, Clinique’s upbeat floral, Happy In Bloom, arrives to make your world sweeter, softer, brighter. Here for a limited time in a pretty, warm-colored, floral-designed bottle to share and enjoy, it captures the feeling of a world suddenly in bloom. Style: Sweet. Soft. Bright. see more...

Joan I.
The Clinique Happy In Bloom for 2013 is a great summer pal. It's designed for spring in the US but even if we don't have that season, it works just as well for our summer. The cult favorite Clinique Happy now comes in this limited edition version, with new packaging to celebrate the special release.

It smells wonderful. It's not overly girly due to the touch of aqua, but it is feminine enough with top notes of yellow plum, a cocktail of frozen fruit, and watery green notes. The heart is floral with muguet, white freesia, and mimosa, which is the signature combination of the original Happy. The base is amber and white wood but I observed that they don't stick as well as the florals do.

Wear time is decent at three to four hours, but you'll still catch a whiff of it during the day, even without retouching. The bottle is slim enough to bring around though so no worries in that department.

Fresh and cheery would best describe Clinique Happy In Bloom, I think! If you're looking for something that would lift your mood and keep you feeling put together during an especially hot day, then I highly recommend this scent. :)
Rachel H.
South Pittsburg, TN
This perfume stays for a while on the skin, however I am not the biggest fan of the scent. It is very floral, as expected. It was given as a gift which I just gave my grandmother. Perfumes are all about a person's preference in what they like, so you can't knock it until you smell it.
Lorna R.
I truly love clinique happy it has just enough pleasant light smell. If you love wearing perfume it can make you feel happy and cheerful. It is great to lift your spirits and completes an outfit. It is perfect for a event or a date because it so light.
Penny G.
Fillmore, NY
Clinique Happy is my absolute favorite scent ever. I have been wearing this for at least 20 years now and it never goes out of style. It seriously smells like happiness.
Wanda C.
Las Vegas, NV
Clinique's Happy In Bloom is a floral, citrusy scent that will invigorate your senses without giving you a headache. It's a very attractive aroma - I do have to respray halfway through the day when I wear it.
Gina C.
Bridgeport , MI
I bought this for my 13 year old stepdaughter and she absolutely loves it. It has a very clean and cute smell. I sometimes even take a spray for a more work appropriate or everyday smell
Allyssa W.
Really like the smell of this and last about 7 hours on my work clothing. Which is great so that by the end of the day I still had s nice hint of this on me. It was great. Soft not over powering. Perfect for summer.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Nice clean smell, you can wear this perfume anywhere for any occasion it is not overpowering and it smells clean and with a hint of flowers mixed with citrus.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL
This scent is a little slice of heaven, it's so classy and soft smelling but flowery smelling at the same time. Its inexpensive and amazing, highly recommend.
Leann R.
Knoxville , TN
I loved this springy smell! I loved the small bottle, I would carry it around in my purse for a quick refresh on busy days! Would totally buy it again!
Madison W.
Elk Run Hgts, IA
Does this irritate anyone with sensitive skin?