BY CLINIQUE

A wealth of flowers. A hint of warmth. A deepening of emotions. With a heart of water hyacinth, brightened with Mandarin and blond woods. Wear it and have a happy heart. Now in a new bottle.

Fragrance Notes:

Mandarin, Cucumber, Yellow Primrose, Water Hyacinth, Blondewood, Sandalwood.

Alcohol Denat. , Clinique Happy Heart Fragrance (Parfum) , Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Ethylhexyl Salicylate , Hydroxycitronellal , Hexyl Cinnamal , Linalool , Limonene , Citronellol , Geraniol , Isoeugenol , Amyl Cinnamal , Benzyl Alcohol , Citral , Benzyl Benzoate , Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730)

Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
So Clinique “Happy” was one of my ‘signature scents’ back when it came out. I rocked that till the wheels fell off! I still always have a bottle in my collection (mostly because I’ll spray a lil on my decorative pillows around my house...because my mom was the one who always bought it for me when I was a kid..it reminds me of her)..but I don’t wear it anymore.
So when I saw Clinique “heart” I was like....”hmmmm...let’s just see,” and spritzed a lil bit on my sleeve while in Macy’s...and I loved it!!!! I bought a bottle right then and there. Personally, I LOVE light, soft, spring/summer scents with strong floral notes. “Heart” is the epitome of a soft, floral scent. It’s the smell of fresh flowers and soft breezes. I love it and wear it as soon as the weather creeps past 50°F. Love it!!! Clinique Happy Heart™ Perfume Spray
Lexi W.
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
Kara C.
This is by far my favorite perfume. It has a nice floral he sent but not too strong scent is a little hard to explain it’s like a fresh and clean version of Clinique happy with more floral scents than citrus.
HOPE T.
Charlotte, NC
List perfume is classic. It smells good and lasts all day long. The scent is strong but not overpowering. I would definitively recommend to a friend or family member of any age. That is something I love!
Sydney P.
Dallas, TX
I've been a huge fan of the original happy fragrance since my teen years so when ever I try a new version I'm always super hopeful. While I do really like this fragrance, it just doesn't compare to the original. I will say that it has a very nice floral scent that lasts very long and we'll worth the money! [product:happy-heart-by-clinique-for-women.-parfum-spray-3.4-ounces]
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This isn’t the usual bottle I get but it’s the same scent and perfume. I LOVE this perfume have since I was little. Will always adore the smell of this fresh clean aroma. I know it the second I smell it on anyone. I love it because I know perfume adjusts to everyone but this one in particular is just amazing on absolutely anyone and everyone !
rebecca r.
San Antonio
This scent is so addicting! My hubby is very particular about perfumes and even he likes it! I've worn Happy since I was a teen then one day my sales lady suggested trying Happy Heart and I will always love her for it!
Rhonda A.
Love love love this scent.  It's fruity and floral.  Scent is almost like watermelon.  Light clean scent.  Will definitely repurchase.  I want a bigger bottle.  Lasts all day.  Love the travel size.  I could smell this all day everyday and not get sick of it.
Morgan R.
Newport
I use this as my winter scent because it is a bit sharp and I think when you walk by someone in the store than the go “oh that smells good what is that” I’m like oh it’s me and they always ask what I use
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
My FAVORITE perfume! Such a light scent that isn't overpowering like a lot of other perfumes I have used in the past. The scent actually lasts a very long time too! I just ran out today so definitely will need to be making a stop at the store to go and get another bottle. :)
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When did you first experience Cliniques happy?
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
What's your favorite perfume? Mine is Clinique Happy Heart™ Perfume Spray
Jamie C.
OK ladies... Do you think this scent begs for an age limit or is it any-age-appropriate?
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
Is this a sweet scent? Is this seasonal?
Sherri M.
How long does this last?

Sephora