BY CLINIQUE #64 in Perfume for Her

Clinique Happy Heart. A wealth of flowers.  A hint of warmth. A deepening of emotions. With a heart of water hyacinth, brightened with Mandarin and blond woods. Wear it and have a happy heart.

Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
So Clinique “Happy” was one of my ‘signature scents’ back when it came out. I rocked that till the wheels fell off! I still always have a bottle in my collection (mostly because I’ll spray a lil on my decorative pillows around my house...because my mom was the one who always bought it for me when I was a kid..it reminds me of her)..but I don’t wear it anymore.
So when I saw Clinique “heart” I was like....”hmmmm...let’s just see,” and spritzed a lil bit on my sleeve while in Macy’s...and I loved it!!!! I bought a bottle right then and there. Personally, I LOVE light, soft, spring/summer scents with strong floral notes. “Heart” is the epitome of a soft, floral scent. It’s the smell of fresh flowers and soft breezes. I love it and wear it as soon as the weather creeps past 50°F. Love it!!! Clinique Happy Heart™ Perfume Spray
Lexi W.
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
Lexi W.
Kara B.
This is by far my favorite perfume. It has a nice floral he sent but not too strong scent is a little hard to explain it’s like a fresh and clean version of Clinique happy with more floral scents than citrus.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Limited editions are great but I want to be able to get this anytime I run out of it so I have this bottle now for a few years it is almost gone and I love the regular cliniques happy fragrance but the charity is a bit sweeter smelling and not as strong.
HOPE T.
Charlotte, NC
List perfume is classic. It smells good and lasts all day long. The scent is strong but not overpowering. I would definitively recommend to a friend or family member of any age. That is something I love!
Sydney P.
Dallas, TX
I've been a huge fan of the original happy fragrance since my teen years so when ever I try a new version I'm always super hopeful. While I do really like this fragrance, it just doesn't compare to the original. I will say that it has a very nice floral scent that lasts very long and we'll worth the money! [product:happy-heart-by-clinique-for-women.-parfum-spray-3.4-ounces]
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This isn’t the usual bottle I get but it’s the same scent and perfume. I LOVE this perfume have since I was little. Will always adore the smell of this fresh clean aroma. I know it the second I smell it on anyone. I love it because I know perfume adjusts to everyone but this one in particular is just amazing on absolutely anyone and everyone !
Rhonda A.
Love love love this scent.  It's fruity and floral.  Scent is almost like watermelon.  Light clean scent.  Will definitely repurchase.  I want a bigger bottle.  Lasts all day.  Love the travel size.  I could smell this all day everyday and not get sick of it.
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
My FAVORITE perfume! Such a light scent that isn't overpowering like a lot of other perfumes I have used in the past. The scent actually lasts a very long time too! I just ran out today so definitely will need to be making a stop at the store to go and get another bottle. :)
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When did you first experience Cliniques happy?
Jamie C.
OK ladies... Do you think this scent begs for an age limit or is it any-age-appropriate?
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
What's your favorite perfume? Mine is Clinique Happy Heart™ Perfume Spray
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
Is this a sweet scent? Is this seasonal?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
Do you think this smells as pretty as Clinique happy? That one always reminds me of summer.