BY CLINIQUE

Happy Heart' perfume was introduced in 2003 by the design house of Clinique. Design house: Clinique 'Happy Heart' launch date: 2003 1.7-ounce parfum spray (new packaging) Women's fragrance is a blend of sandalwood, mandarin and cucumber and green and fresh. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Amber H.
Amber H.
Dade City
This perfume smells ok it's not my favorite. My favorite is Happy. It doesn't last very long either.
Candy O.
Candy O.
Santa Isabel
Love this delightful scent. It really gets me happy every morning. The scent it's very cheerful and positive. The scent is lasting and it's nice to smell beautiful. I bought my perfume at Sears with Clinique. I recommend this perfume I'm sure you'll love it too.
Zairet G.
Zairet G.
Soft but elegant. Perfect for day but no bad if you try it in late events. It's a fresh, sensitive frangance, even sexy. Hints of tangerine, wood.
Analiz M.
Analiz M.
Montevideo
Like the name, it makes happy heart wherever i go. This parfum smell so good, people stop me in the street just for asking me about it
ana g.
ana g.
de todos los perfumes que tengo este es el que mas me gusta, su fragancia es exquisita , huele demasiado rico.
Concepcion L.
Concepcion L.
Riquisomo aroma super bonito.empaque.tlarga duracion todo muy bn bueno.eso dicen necesito probarlo para saber
Denise V.
Denise V.
Marana, AZ
This is the perfect spring/summer scent! I feel flirty and light hearted every time I smell it. It works well with my chemistry.