BY CLINIQUE

Happy Heart' perfume was introduced in 2003 by the design house of Clinique. Design house: Clinique 'Happy Heart' launch date: 2003 1.7-ounce parfum spray (new packaging) Women's fragrance is a blend of sandalwood, mandarin and cucumber and green and fresh. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Sparta, TN
So fresh, so light. The fragrance is a very sweet scent and for the young at heart.
You will love this if you try it.
Shelia S.
Shelia S.
Bay Minette, AL
Happy heart is a good fragrance, but I prefer Happy by clinique. It seems to be a more subtle, soft, clean fragrance.
Alice A.
Alice A.
Coffeyville, KS
Smells really good. Bought it for my mom. It stays on ur clothing really well n body. it's a floral smell n clean.
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Rock Hill, SC
Love how it last longer than the usual. My husband loved the smell of my skin.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
I like it but not too much that I'll use it everyday. It's not my favorite and I don't find it addictive. Still, it smells good and I can see myself using it. Clinique Happy Heart is better than Clinique Happy, in my opinion. My bottle of Happy turned bad after a year but Happy Heart still smells like how it was when I first sprayed it on a year ago.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
It smells amazing! This scent it a beautiful floral scent that makes you smell like roses! I love that you don't need a lot of the perfume to smell good one spray and your good for the day and the scent lasts all day! I love the beautiful packaging a beautiful light pink bottle that looks expensive and it's nice and heavy! It's one of my favorites!
Erin C.
Erin C.
The smell is okay, it could be a lot better. It lasts a long time on my chest, but not my wrists. I prefer to get a different perfume over this one. Not a very good buy for the price.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Elkhorn City, KY
My mom bought it for me one birthday and every since then I can't eat enough. I always buy the pack of all of the fragrances.
Merysbel M.
Merysbel M.
Valencia , Carabobo
Exquisita y delicada fragancia fresca y juvenil , ideales para chicas un les gusta oler bien pero con suave aroma cítrico y frutal . Me fascina , la he utilizado muchas veces por mucho tiempo . La recomendaría ampliamente , ya que su olor es delicioso
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I love this perfume. It smells sweeter than the original happy. It is long-lasting without being over bearing. I love the new packaging. It's so pretty.