BY CLINIQUE

Happy Heart' perfume was introduced in 2003 by the design house of Clinique. Design house: Clinique 'Happy Heart' launch date: 2003 1.7-ounce parfum spray (new packaging) Women's fragrance is a blend of sandalwood, mandarin and cucumber and green and fresh. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Highly recommend purchasing this perfume I always get compliments regarding this perfume I'm a freak when it comes to smelling good and this perfume is not only cute because it's so girly but it last the whole day and fits good on your medium to large purse.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Greensboro, NC
I have been using Clinique Happy Heart for more than ten years. It has the freshest, cleanest frangrance of all perfumes that I have used. I have received more compliments when I wear this frangrance than any other. I would highly recommend Happy Heart.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC
I love this stuff. the scent is very feminine, I always get asked what is that you're wearing.
The scent I long lasting. You don't need to re-apply through out the day.
This in my opinion does not compare to any other perfume, it's just that unique.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
This is must have perfume in every collection! It's so amazing and light! I highly enjoy and use it everyday! The new packaging is fantastic! I would highly recommend this fragrance to anyone who loves Clinique!
Alice T.
Alice T.
San Jose, CA
My favorite perfume! I used this until it ran out and now I have a roller ball version. It smells super light and it isn't too intense. One of my all time favorites!
Sveta K.
Sveta K.
Amherst, MA
Very soft, feminine, subtle fragrance! Quite long lasting. I really like these types of perfumes / eau de toilette etc. come out exactly the way they will last!
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
miami, FL

if you want delicious smell should use this fragrance, best for cualqueir occasion, super recommended, it is divine and very fresh. I love
jane d.
jane d.
Port Arthur, TX
This is one of my favorite perfume love love love this I like how I just spray once and that little spray will last me all day
Beverly S.
Beverly S.
Kannapolis, NC
There's not one on here for 'Happy' so I had to choose this one. I used to wear 'Happy' quite often and really enjoyed it.
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.
Richmond, CA
I love this although I've tried other products and perfumes by far this one and clinic happy are my ultimate favorite.