BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Happy Heart Charity Fragrance Limited Edition, 1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Review for: Clinique Happy Heart Charity Fragrance Limited Edition, 1 oz
Limited editions are great but I want to be able to get this anytime I run out of it so I have this bottle now for a few years it is almost gone and I love the regular cliniques happy fragrance but the charity is a bit sweeter smelling and not as strong.
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Clinique 'Happy Heart' Women's 1.7-ounce Parfum Spray (New Packaging)
It smells amazing! This scent it a beautiful floral scent that makes you smell like roses! I love that you don't need a lot of the perfume to smell good one spray and your good for the day and the scent lasts all day! I love the beautiful packaging a beautiful light pink bottle that looks expensive and it's nice and heavy! It's one of my favorites!
Melanie L.
California, MD
Review for: Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Spray - 100ml/3.4oz
One of my favorite perfumes definitely my go-to for during the day going out and about. It smells lovely, fresh, and lasts throughout the day! If you haven't smelled this perfume, you need to try it out! Definitely recommend.
BLUSH Z.
Review for: Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Spray - 100ml/3.4oz
This fragrance makes me feel happy! Fruity, fresh, light and airy! Makes me feel and smell awesome. It does not compare it has it's own unique scent. I got mine at the Clinique counter in Bloomingdales
AngieBFly V.
Review for: Clinique
Did not really like the smell of this reminded me of an elderly woman I had a few of these and had to give them away because I just couldn’t stand remembering the smell I’ll pass on this one for me
Lauren P.
Talihina, OK
Review for: Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Spray - 100ml/3.4oz
Clinique Happy was the first ever perfume I got and then I discovered Clinique happy heart and fell in LOVE. This scent is so great and not too strong..the scent is very clean and classy but not overbearing.
Laura M.
The Woodlands, TX
Review for: Clinique Happy Heart Perfume Spray - 100ml/3.4oz
Amo este perfume me encanta el aroma porque es bien fresco dulce pero no pesado se siente liberó definitivamente súper rico!!! No te arrepentirías de utilizarlo ni cansa lo recomiendo mucho!!!
Kristen K.
Somerset
Review for: Clinique
A great scent. Used it for years. Hated when they took out the sports line so switched to this. It's a cheaper product but high end. Long lasting fragrance only a few sprays.
Harminder T.
Redlands, CA
Love this scent, nice and sweet. Just a everyday fragrance that is light and airy! I love that's it's part of th clinique brand. I will definitely have it in rotation.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When did you first experience Cliniques happy?
Jamie C.
Odenton, MD
OK ladies... Do you think this scent begs for an age limit or is it any-age-appropriate?
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
Is this a sweet scent? Is this seasonal?
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
Do you think this smells as pretty as Clinique happy? That one always reminds me of summer.