BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Happy Heart Charity Fragrance Limited Edition, 1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Trish M.
Denver, CO
Love love love this perfume! I've been using it for years and I never get sick of it! I would describe it as my signature scent that I wear on a daily basis. It has a fresh scent that's not too overpowering. It's not a heavy, deep, or musky scent. It's very versatile and can be worn day or night. Typically I get tired of how perfumes smell after regular use and have a hard time finishing even small bottles. I've been through several large and small bottles of this over the years and am still not tired of it!
Cori G.
Douglasville, GA
I really enjoy all of the Happy fragrance line from Clinique. This one is not my favorite but it stills works nicely with my body chemistry. Happy in Bloom is still by far my favorite scent but I like to change up the fragrances a little and this gives me a change without being too different. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts me a long time.
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
I like it but not too much that I'll use it everyday. It's not my favorite and I don't find it addictive. Still, it smells good and I can see myself using it.

Clinique Happy Heart is better than Clinique Happy, in my opinion. My bottle of Happy turned bad after a year but Happy Heart still smells like how it was when I first sprayed it on a year ago.
Jacklyn B.
I Love this perfume, it smells amazing!! I first got it as a gift and now I can't stop buying this product! I will definitely recommend this to anyone who loves good smelling perfume! It is a bit pricey but it is worth the money you spend on it! If you haven't went out and purchased this product what are you waiting for?!
Karmin W.
Brillion, WI
Clinique Happy Heart is one of those scents that once you start wearing it, you notice that there are many other people wearing it too! It's a nice smell that does have a little different scent to it with each person. I got it in a sample size for making other Clinique purchases, but would purchase it in a full bottle.
Melanie M.
This fragrance is amazing!! I bought it at Macy's a few months ago, and I'm going to have to go back soon to buy another one! It smells gentle and sweet, and you get so much for the money you spend! It lasted me a year, and I wore this pretty frequently! I definitely recommend you go and at least try it out!
Karen F.
If you love a light floral fragrance then you will LOVE Clinique's Happy Heart for Women! This is a perfume that is not overpowering, but is still noticeable and in very pleasant way. The bottle is beautiful and looks nice sitting on my dressing table and I get a lot of compliments on its refreshing scent.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
My everyday perfume, I once wore this one I was 14 years old on a trip to Puerto Rico and can still remember what it felt like to first wear this. Very light, flirty and extremely easy to pair by itself or with other fragrances. I also love layering this with their lotion and body gel as well!
Jamesa L.
I absolutely love Clinique happy heart. It's a perfect addition to Clinique happy. It has a good clean fruity smell that's absolutely perfect for everyday use of for a night out on the town with you love. And it's bottle in the traditional Clinique bottle. I love it and the price is perfect.
Cecily F.
Corydon, IN
I absolutely LOVE this perfume! It truly does live up to its name! I have used this product for years and I never get tired of it! It lasts pretty much all day on me. It is priced at a decent price...I personally like the rollerball because i can keep it in my purse, plus it costs less :-)
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When did you first experience Cliniques happy?
Jamie C.
Odenton, MD
OK ladies... Do you think this scent begs for an age limit or is it any-age-appropriate?
Joanne K.
Saginaw, MN
It's usually about $30 per 1.5 oz. (Amazon)....does anyone else think that's a little high? What price would make sense to everyone else? J
Shaunna D.
Pine bush, Ny
Do you think this smells as pretty as Clinique happy? That one always reminds me of summer.