Clinique Happy Heart Body Cream uploaded by Emma R.Clinique Happy Heart Body Cream uploaded by Lidia Q.

BY CLINIQUE

Happy Heart Body Cream - Intriguing non-conformist fragrance performs the role of perfume, but goes far beyond. Touches the senses and spirit in subtle, pleasing ways. With notes of rose, jasmine, ylang ylang and vetiver. For the individualist in every woman. (6.7 oz.) - Happy Heart Body Cream

• IS anyone else having a hard time locating the lotion in stores? ...1 Answers
Clinique Happy Heart Body Cream
  • "I like to put a little bit on my forearms, thighs and chest to not be too overpowering." in 1 review
  • "This smells amazing and the scent lingers (it's actually bordering on overpowering to me)." in 1 review
Lexi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the feeling of moisturized skin, especially during the dry winter months and this product is amazing at giving me just that! Very reasonable price, really good at hydrating even Ashier areas like elbows and knees
Emma R.
Tulsa, OK
It hydrates my skin very well, but I do not like the smell. It does not smell like the perfume at all! It smells kind of like plastic and it's very strong. I would love it more if it had a lighter scent
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
I've been using Clinique for over 20 years and they just keep getting better and better. Clinique Happy Heart lotion smells fantastic and it lasts all day. I get many compliments when wearing it. Would definitely recommend and will continue using.
Katie S.
Tumwater, WA
I am giving this body cream four stars for the great fragrance, however the moisturizing properties are not TOP notch. If you don't have dry skin or need extra moisturizing, then this would be a 5 star product.
Montrice W.
Charlotte, NC
Clinique Happy Heart Body Cream This product is overall a great product to use with the perfume! It smells amazing and the scent least a long time on the body. I love how hydrating and moisturizing this product is. I would highly recommend giving this product a try!!
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff smells AMAZING. I love this scent in the spray and the lotion. Plus it comes free in a bonus pack when you buy anything else from Clinique which is awesome. Wouldn't wear everyday but smells great!
Kaitlyn V.
Thibodaux , La
I love this product. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave a sticky residue on your skin. My only down side is that as a broke college student it's on the priceier side of life. But it has amazing smell!!
Melanie R.
Vancouver, WA
I used to like Clinique Happy when I was in high school. Now I find it to be way to strong. I also prefer a more organic smell and this is definitely not organic smelling.  Most all Clinique products are overpriced, they are great products but you can find way better ones for the same or cheaper.
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not the best moisturizer but it does smell good. I usually use this lotion if I'm going out and want to have good smelling skin but I don't use it as my moisturizer after shaving. I wouldn't want to spend the money to buy this again. Not worth it to me.
Ashley F.
Downey, CA
IS anyone else having a hard time locating the lotion in stores? I was given the body wash for Christmas and I want the lotion to pair with it and can't find it online anywhere.