Clinique Happy Gelato uploaded by Emily M.Clinique Happy Gelato uploaded by Elizabeth P.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Happy Gelato
  • "Best skin product by Clinique!!! Honestly I don’t buy the perfume because this is really all you need when wearing the fragrance. And it’s so hydrating! I love rubbing this all over my legs before a date." in 3 reviews
Anna J.
Fort Wayne , IN
I got a small sample of this a while back at the Clinique counter and love it so so much. One of my new favorite scents actually! I will definitely purchase it full size. Intensely moisturizing and it is so creamy and luxurious. The price point is pretty high but a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend!!
Nicole H.
I love this cream. When you put it on it so rich and it smells so good. I put it all over my body after I shower, I use it sometimes just a moisturizer for my hands or feet and I absolutely love the results free applying.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Oh my gosh the smell! It is absolutely amazing I love it. It is a good product for the price you pay and it is very nourishing for the skin! I love how thick and creamy it is and will repurchase it every time I run out!
Caroline C.
Pensacola, FL
Sarah P.
Has a great smell, though I feel for some it might be too strong? Idk. I think it’s great. It leaves my skin smooth and feeling great. Is a bit pricey but you don’t have to use a lot at one time.
Emily M.
I really enjoy this! It makes your skin feel super nice and smooth and smells great. I wish I could describe the scent but I don’t know how, it’s definitely something that if you don’t like stronger scents you probably wouldn’t like this. I’m not sure if there are different scents are not but mine is in ‘Sugared Petals’. I’d recommend it:)
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Really amazing formula that really helped my hands during the winter. Hands felt softer within one use. The scents are amazing, the purple is my favorite but they’re all good. The price for the product is amazing for the amount of product and results. Will definitely buy again
Araceli P.
Braselton, GA
I used this a while back and it broke me out. My aunt bought it and I tried it like 4-5 times but every single time t broke me out. I’m definitely glad I didn’t pay for it.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jamie S.
Kansas City
I bought this lotion specifically for the smell! (Which is amazing!) I feel you don't have to apply it very often as other lotions to keep moisturized. It's not oily like other scented lotions. I have had so many compliments on the scent! Definitely have to have a stash of this on me at all times 😁