BY CLINIQUE

Lexi W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a lovely smelling perfume that does bring you to that happy place. Suggestive marketing - probably and it does smell good. I used to wear this years ago, but now Im into more sophisicated fragrances. I do recommend this!!
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I purchase this item for my husband a few months ago and he is not a very big fan of it but I like it a lot. So I can only give it three stars because I am the fan and not him. He says that the scent is almost like a woman's fragrance and that it should be worn on women and not for men
Wb P.
All Clinique products are wonderful and do the job. This men's version of the Happy scent is great and smells so clean in addition to lasting all day. I love the smell of this cologne and compliments are abundant!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This scent is like sweet and fruity, My husbund really love this and I sometimes use this. Very effective and very long lasting.It is a bit expensive but you know why.Overall We are very satisfied of this product.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Kind of spicy smelling. If you like soft flowery/fruity, you will not like this. I ended up giving mine away.
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
My husband has this in his lineup of daily fragrances. Not heavy but last all day keeping him smelling good
Abderrezak D.
alger
Ashley S.
Surrey , BC
Perfect for a spring day love the scent. Not to over powering. Good for young and old.