Clinique Happy Couple Gift Set uploaded by Jamie E.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Happy Couple Gift Set.A bright fragrance duo. Clinique Happy Perfume Spray delights with a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers, a mix of emotions. Continue the happy experience with rich, hydrating Body Cream. Ready-to-gift in a cheery orange box- Clinique Happy Perfume Spray, 1.0 fl. oz. / 30ml- Clinique Happy Body Cream, 2.5 oz. / 75ml, All skin types see more...

ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique Happy Couple Gift Set A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. ... Clinique's bestselling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes—ruby red grapefruit, bergamot—with soft, sensual ones—Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa.
Susan C.
Knoxville, GA
I'm a fan of Clinique Happy. It's is the perfect light scent for work. It doesn't offend any one in the office and I get lots of compliments on the scent. I purchased my set directly from Clinique and got freebies as a bonus. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Marsha S.
Elon, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful packaged fragrance in Texans for the mature woman in your life my mother at work packaging set the only thing missing was a purse or bag house a little upset the shipping cost Holland all product is great actuator works beautifully packaged
Jackie M.
Woodstock, GA
I have worn Clinique Happy since I was 15, now turning 32 next week! This is the best perfume ever! So naturally I wanted my husband to try the happy for men and wow! It smells Do Look good! I wish it was a little cheaper but I'll pay for this perfume...it's a quality product and it's my go-to perfume!
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Dad give it to me as a little girl and i think the scent it's perfect for a girl, because fruity aroma it is distinctive from another parfum, and clinique always has the accessible price for have it, i'll recommend to everyone who want to surprise their little girl.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
I love Happy for me but felt really bad when my husband wore his...we went to a wedding and someone commented that he smelled like he was wearing an 8th grader's cologne and asked if it was Happy! I'm sure few people have such a discerning nose, but he never wore it again.
Jamie E.
Emmaus, PA
I LOVE this perfume/cologne! My husband and I have been wearing this set since we first met and I still love it as much as the first time I smelled it. It is such a timeless scent!
Ruby G.
Love this perfume. I have purchased over and over. It is one of my must haves in fragrance. It is fresh and not overpowering at all. Have ysed ut for years. A classic.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this perfume. The scent is fresh and clean. I really like it. I got as a sample gift with my purchase and loved so much i went back to buy a bigger size.
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
Clinique Happy and Happy Heart are two of my absolute favorite scents. They are light, fun, and feminine. I always get a ton of compliments when I wear Happy Heart.