BY CLINIQUE

Happy Perfume by Clinique. Launched by the design house of clinique in 1997. Happy is classified as a refreshing, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of floral jasmine, lily of the valley, carnation. It is recommended for office see more...

Kelley M.
Medford, MA
I have been wearing Happy for as many years as I can remember. I have strayed in the past, but always come back because the smell makes me happy! The scent lasts on my clothes throughout the day and really gets better over time. It is light and fresh and always generates compliments! If only they still made powder!
Kimberly S.
Warner Robins, GA
Happy has been a ride or die fragrance for me since I was a teenager. It's fresh, but has a fruity scent to it. I love to wear this particular scent in the summer. I've repurchased Happy countless times and I will continue to do so until they decide to stop selling it. It's one of my all-time favorites.
EVELYN B.
Downey, CA
One of my top 5 scents for sure! I don't wear perfume very often, but when I do, this is one of the ones I reach for. Light, clean, not too heavy or "girly" smelling. It doesn't give me a headache at all and a bottle lasts forever. I love how it comes in all the little GWP sets too! Great for my purse.
Kelly D.
Irving, TX
Clinique happy is my go to perfume because its inexpensive plus the smell is not too strong and not too light just right. I usually buy them at ulta I've gone through about 3 bottles I would definitely recommend it to anyone who just wants something light and smells pretty :)
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
I love this perfume because it smells great and lasts all day. However, I was disappointed by the size of the bottle. This was clearly a sample that would only last about a week and I feel as though I paid too much for it. Next time I will pay better attention to the ounces.
Audrey S.
Woolwich, ME
I've never met anyone that does not like this scent. I can't really describe it... Just very fresh! I love having a scent that I know I can count on, and this is one of them. Nice packaging, a little pricey, but totally worth it. I would buy it again!
ANNA B.
Trenton, NJ
I love Clinique Happy perfume. I've used this fragrance for many years and every time I try another fragrance, I go back to my Clinique Happy. I love the clean fresh light scent of this perfume. It does not overpower - try it - you will love it!
Sarah M.
This perfume is a classic for me! I started wearing it in Jr. High and still love it to this day! Happy is a long lasting perfume and has a fresh floral and citrus smell that everyone will love. This is something that ill always buy!
Aglae G.
Love the smell. Definitely can use it as an everyday perfume. You can buy it at Macy's at the Clinique booth and it is not that expensive because the smell last long. If you want a citrusy fresh smelling perfume I recommend to buy
Leslie A.
Starkville
This has such a light, friendly girly scent. It truly does make me feel happy when I wear it! I have been buying this scent ever since it came out! It is a classic, and will always be a go to perfume. Highly recommended!