Clinique Happy Body Cream 6.7 oz uploaded by Katherine S.

BY CLINIQUE

Launched in 1997, the original Happy is a lingering, multi-layered floral. Wear it and be happy. Notes: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower, Hawaiian Wedding Flower. Style: Chic. Modern. Sparkling. see more...

Clinique Happy Body Cream 6.7 oz
  • "It smells amazing but it leaves your skin sticky and the worst part if you have nail polish on it ruins it!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents from Clinique!" in 1 review
  • "This product not only smells good but leaves your body with a feel good smooth!" in 1 review
Katie U.
Katie U.
riverside, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Ok we all have those products that make us feel happy just thinking about them. Well here is another to add to it. And yes pun is intended. Its Cliniques Happy. Open up the tube and the scent comes rushing out just a tad strongly. Thankfully it settles down beautifully once it's on the skin. It is very hydrating to the skin.
This fragrance is the perfect combination of white flowers and orange citrus. A great buy for the scent not the price. It is a tad expensive.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I love the scent of Clinique Happy~ with a recent holiday set I was gifted, a trial size of the lotion came along. The scent was true to the original perfume, however I wouldn't say that the lotion did much of anything to my skin. It was a layer that sat there to provide a nice scent, much like any lotion you could find at Bath & Body Works. The Clinique Happy scent is really what I love about this product~
Demarie H.
Demarie H.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOOOOVE this lotion. It's my favorite smell: citrus-y and just refreshing. Clinique is great on my sensitive skin as well, and is very hydrating. It leaves that silky smoothness for hours. A little pricey, but this one's worth it for me. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a happy boost in their day.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used this moisturizer, on and off, since before I was a teenager! I would go so far as to it a cult classic, or maybe a beauty standard, that never quite falls out of style. I will say that I have phases with this product, The scent is lovely, but honestly I bored with it.
Maika E.
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
This cream is super soft and smells definately amazing. It is very gentle on my super sensitive skin, and I use it at least twice a week. It is super cute and the container itself is super nice. I will recommend everyone to test this out if you havent yet
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Port Deposit , MD
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion has such an amazing smell. I love the whole Happy line, but the lotion is especially awesome. It has such a good lovely scent. I use it regularly. It isn't a bad price compared to other high end scents either. I definitely recommend.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Kila, MT
I love this body cream. It's so smooth and soft leaving my skin looking hydrated and healthy. It's what I use in the winter time when my skin gets super dry. With this body cream, my skin stays soft, smooth and hydrated.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Hood River, OR
I definitely prefer the body lotion to the perfume of Happy. It is very strong and over bearing. The lotion isn't as strong but I also don't feel like it moisterizes my skins either.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this lotion. It smells delicious and makes your skin so smooth. It's the best because it doesn't make you feel sticky it glides on your skin and feels touchable right after.
Missi T.
Missi T.
Franklin, LA
I use the Clinique happy perfume..Absolutely love it. Little pricey but I don't wear it every day.. When I do wear it I get lots of compliments. Would Recommend.