BY CLINIQUE

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Clinique's best-selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes—ruby red grapefruit, bergamot—with soft, sensual ones—Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy. Notes: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower, Hawaiian Wedding Flower Style: Fresh. Light. Uplifting. see more...

• "The smell is very light and delicious." in 1 review
  • "Happy is my favorite perfume and this little baby is perfect to carry in your purse or keep in your car." in 1 review
  • "This my absolute favorite scent ever!" in 1 review
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this as a gift and absolutely love it. The smell lasts for a long time and it also smells amazing. Since it lasts, you don't need that much. And it is great to throw in any bag without carrying a big bulky bottle! Love this perfume so much!!!!!
Maddison V.
Great Falls, MT
This is a very strong scented perfume. I tend to get migraines very easily so sometimes this perfume is not my friend. The scent lasts a long time and it reminds me of springtime. I get mine at herburgers
Kathryn W.
I've had a long-standing relationship with Clinique products. My older sister swore by the skin care as a teen and grew to become a brand makeup specialist. She passed her love on to me and I've found quite a few lovely items that I'll continue to use! Clinique Happy is a staple in my perfume collection. It's so refreshing, floral and light - it's always liked by anyone who smells it!
Angela S.
Downey, CA
When I started working for Clinique, I noticed how everyone would come in and buy the Clinique Happy perfume. I started spritzing little bits on myself and I really enjoy the light and fresh scent it has. It is now one of my favorite perfumes that I have for an every day use.
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
I really like it, especially as a freelance makeup artist. I don't want to be all up in someone's personal business and smelling like some sort of funk. The sleek, roll on design of this makes it easy for me to slide it into my kit or purse and bring it along on the job to freshen myself up whenever need be.
Hillary S.
Clinique Happy is such an icon. It's a fresh, clean scent and works well for so many different people. If you're looking for something you can wear at work or out at night, this is the one you should try.
Laura M.
Salem, OR
I like the clinique happy collection, and although Happy Heart is my favorite. Happy is a close second. I got this on a trial size, and then had to get a full size bottle. The scent is light and sweet. I always get compliments when I wear either one of the Happy collection.
Cammie M.
Merrill, IA
I Love to thro wtis little guy in my purse and reapply throughout the day when I need a little pick me up! Smells crisp and fresh, and lasts throughout the day. Perfect for in the work place, or a night out on the time. Reasonably priced and in a cute little bottle.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
I have loved Clinique fragrances since I was a teen. Happy has always been a favorite, and being in a little rollerball is not only handy but a lot better for me because I never go through full bottles of perfume.
Rachel D.
The best way to carry this happy little scent with you. The power of the fragrance is not compromised by being in the roller ball and its perfect to just throw in your purse and go for reapplying .