BY CLINIQUE

The gift of got-to-have-it colour and fragrance. Bright floral Clinique Happy and rich floral Happy Heart, and limited-edition Happy in Bloom. Lips join the fun in three cheery shades of Long Last Glosswear. All in a ready-to-give box.

Includes:

• Clinique Happy In Bloom Perfume Spray
  • Long Last Glosswear in Kissyfit

Carla T.
Ladson, SC
I got this for a Christmas gift from my husband. He knows that I love the Happiness Clinique set perfumes. It came with lip glosses also. I have to say that this is one of the best sets that Clinique has.
Maria M.
I got this for a birthday gift from my monther. She knows that I like perfumes. This set is great, I really love the scent and the colors of the pack.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
This set from Clinique is a great value if you want to try out all of the different Happy perfume versions. I bought this for myself last year.
Amy S.
Naperville, IL
The price of this was not too bad but still expensive. This is the first perfume I have bought by clinique and I'm impressed with the smell
Page
I live for my in bloom an to find it here omg! 😬😍💝😇🤩 I’m almost out and since it only comes Odin spring, I now know where to go!
Gisella M.
Plantation, FL
This scent will NEVER get old. I love the light flowery smell. It's not too strong but the smell lasts. I love it! Must take a sniff.
Jessica N.
They are small and fit in any clutch or pocket and the smell is great and long lasting. They have great smelling fragrances.
Berlin, CT
This is such a great set with a great variety of awesome Clinique products love each and every one of the item inside
Taylor M.
Clinique brand has so much to offer, I love all their products but I'll have to say their perfume is the best!!
Stacy P.
Trotwood, OH
This is my all time favorite perfume. Such a light sweet smell that lasts all day!!!!!!! My fav is happy heart
Yolanda L.
Is this scent soft or strong? Is it long lasting?
Page
How many does it come with?
Mykaela R.