Clinique Great Skincare Set Deal for Extra Dry Skin

Customized to give combination to dry skin exactly what it needs to get beautiful skin. This set includes travel sizes Mild Liquid Facial Soap and Clarifying Lotion 2. It also contains our new Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream, a rich cream that relieves dry skin and deeply hydrates. Liquid Face Soap Mild, 30ml Clarifying Lotion 2, 30ml Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream, 125ml

Would this suitable for sensitive skin which is acne prone too?
Start your review of Clinique Great Skincare Set Deal for Extra Dry Skin!
Shaina C.
I am super dry and all of these work excellent for my skin I love the moisturizer it’s not too heavy but super hydrating at the same time not all moisturizer work for me and this is amazing for my dry skin
reese B.
sandiego
my skin used to be SO dry and finding something that helped but didn’t make me super oily was so difficult and definitely confusing. this product really helped and made it so nice easier to keep dryness under control.
Jithu R.
arlington
Best product I used in my teen acne prone years. This set really helped me target my acne and just get my skin right. Highly recommend for those with acne as this was perfect!
Julia K.
Visalia
This is a great product. I’ve always loved clinique and then I tried this and now I swear by clinique. I have combination skin and this combination of products is amazing. I don’t get too oily but not to dry either. Love this product.
mandy H.
This set is really good. I especially specifically like the moisturizer because it helps my skin get it’s moisture since my skin is dry. I love the simple packaging.
Perveen B.
Richmond, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the skin care set that you need if you have acne prone skin. I used it religiously
Lillie S.
Susanville
I wish I could give this five stars but I can’t. The face wash and toner thing burned my skin and left me with rashes for weeks. However the moisturizer and cleansing balm is so good! The moisturizer restored my skin barrier that the other products ruined and I’ve been using the cleanser balm for years.
Morgan F.
Montgomery, TX
Just ok. Could improve this specific formula. It’s feels good for oily skin type but dries me out and doesn’t leave skin feeling soft long. It’s somewhat affordable. I’d recommend if there skin type is oilier than mine is.
Kate D.
Swanzey, NH
I love this product trio in the winter months. It gives my skin the boost it needs and keeps moisture locked in. The price point is middle of the road. It’s not cheap, but it’s absolutely worth it.
Amanda O.
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Macy's
Love all 3 of these products I also use moisture surge with this during winter months. Love Clinique!