BY CLINIQUE

Great Skin Supplies For Men 3-Step Skin Care System-Normal To Dry Skin by Clinique for Men 3 Pc Kit 3.4oz Moisture-M Lotion , 1.4oz Exfoliante-Scruffing Lotion 2.5, 1oz Cleanse-Liquid Face Wash Regular Strength. see more...

Heather G.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
I bought this for my teenage son, and I watched his acne disappear in a matter of weeks! His skin was usually red and irritated from all the different treatments he would try, but this totally healed his skin, and cleared it up! We will definitely be repurchasing this!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Love using this product! I've tried many others like it but none have compared to this one. I also have very sensitive skin so it's always hard finding a good product I really like. I've also recommended it to my friends.
Michael L.
Michael L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
While I have stated in another review that I don't care for the "for men" products, I did actually enjoy this product. The toner especially, I'm an avid fan of witch hazel and usually hate other toners but this one is a keeper.
Kawana T.
Kawana T.
This product is the best for my bf.I recommend each one to anyone that needs a fresh face look. You will not be disappointed I promise you that.
Elena K.
Elena K.
Got this as a present in all my God is the best thing in the world I suggest anyone who has any kind of skin problem use this!
Yajaira P.
Yajaira P.
Awesome! My husband uses these products and he totally loves them! Would purchase again but would also love trying new products.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Hialeah, FL
My boyfriend absolutely love this product it does not have any fragrance and works great on his oily skin!
Asma J.
Asma J.
Stafford, TX
Amazing. Since men hate using too much stuff. It takes 5 min doing all these and it exfoliate all the dead skin plus hydrates the face. I love recommending this to every men in my family!
Emilee B.
Emilee B.
I used to work at a Clinique counter and I was really intrigued that apart from their general skin care, they also have a skin care system targeted for men, and not just women. If you're a man invested in your skin, give this a go, because I heard nothing but wonderful things from our male customers that came back time and time again!
Noel R.
Noel R.
Spring Hill, FL
This is the best 3 step face care System I've seen in a long time! I would recommend this product for men with dry to normal skin! Most face washes would over dry my skin and leave my skin feeling tight and dry! But with this, my face feels fresh and rejuvenated!