BY CLINIQUE

Great Skin Supplies For Men 3-Step Skin Care System-Normal To Dry Skin by Clinique for Men 3 Pc Kit 3.4oz Moisture-M Lotion , 1.4oz Exfoliante-Scruffing Lotion 2.5, 1oz Cleanse-Liquid Face Wash Regular Strength. see more...

Jeremy S.
I love Clinique - It started actually with a face soap my fiancée had that I loved- so she purchased this for me and I fell in love. It is an awesome line of products and works better than anything else that I have used for dry skin. A little more expensive but definitely worth the money! I would recommend this product!
Michael L.
San Francisco, CA
While I have stated in another review that I don't care for the "for men" products, I did actually enjoy this product. The toner especially, I'm an avid fan of witch hazel and usually hate other toners but this one is a keeper.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
I bought this for my teenage son, and I watched his acne disappear in a matter of weeks! His skin was usually red and irritated from all the different treatments he would try, but this totally healed his skin, and cleared it up! We will definitely be repurchasing this!
Samantha G.
Love using this product! I've tried many others like it but none have compared to this one. I also have very sensitive skin so it's always hard finding a good product I really like. I've also recommended it to my friends.
Asma J.
Stafford, TX
Amazing. Since men hate using too much stuff. It takes 5 min doing all these and it exfoliate all the dead skin plus hydrates the face. I love recommending this to every men in my family!
Noel R.
Spring Hill, FL
This is the best 3 step face care System I've seen in a long time! I would recommend this product for men with dry to normal skin! Most face washes would over dry my skin and leave my skin feeling tight and dry! But with this, my face feels fresh and rejuvenated!
Melissa P.
Bremerton, WA
I bought this kit for my husband and he loves it. Getting him to take skin care serious was nearly impossible, but this kit made it easier. Thank you!!!
Kawana T.
This product is the best for my bf.I recommend each one to anyone that needs a fresh face look. You will not be disappointed I promise you that.
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I really loved getting to try each of these. I really did enjoy them all. I will be buying each of them when I run out. Worth it
Yajaira P.
Awesome! My husband uses these products and he totally loves them! Would purchase again but would also love trying new products.