BY CLINIQUE

Great Skin Supplies For Men 3-Step Skin Care System-Normal To Dry Skin by Clinique for Men 3 Pc Kit 3.4oz Moisture-M Lotion , 1.4oz Exfoliante-Scruffing Lotion 2.5, 1oz Cleanse-Liquid Face Wash Regular Strength.

genesis d.
metro eme gustaria gustaria probar este articulo, bueno regalarselo a mi esposo, el usaria todo lo que yo le regalo, a puetso que se pondra mas mono
Rhedina K.
Calgary, AB
My girls love it, it's their go too for cleansing and it's affordable too, bonus for us parents
Heather M.
Goulds, NL
My father loves this for his dry skin!!  Helped clear up his pores as well and makes it look incredible! He loves how gentle it feels
devika c.
I have gifted this set for my boyfriend he just loves using them. I could really notice a change in his skin after useage for a month
Samantha S.
Halifax, NS
Hubby loved this system he never washes his face but he used this until it was gone! It has nice packaging and it was highly rated online. It also had a really nice light scent to it. Love the formula.
Jeremy S.
I love Clinique - It started actually with a face soap my fiancée had that I loved- so she purchased this for me and I fell in love. It is an awesome line of products and works better than anything else that I have used for dry skin. A little more expensive but definitely worth the money! I would recommend this product!
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I really loved getting to try each of these. I really did enjoy them all. I will be buying each of them when I run out. Worth it
Mαкєυρ A.
Altamonte Spring , FL
Un kit maravilloso para los hombres ... fácil de aplicar y sus resultados son maravillosos me encantan estos productos
juliana c.
i bougt for me housband he love it 3 step it is easy to use, it is effecive , its gentle iam very happy to my housband used
Melissa P.
Groton, CT
I bought this kit for my husband and he loves it. Getting him to take skin care serious was nearly impossible, but this kit made it easier. Thank you!!!