BY CLINIQUE

Great Skin Supplies For Men 3-Step Skin Care System-Normal To Dry Skin by Clinique for Men 3 Pc Kit 3.4oz Moisture-M Lotion , 1.4oz Exfoliante-Scruffing Lotion 2.5, 1oz Cleanse-Liquid Face Wash Regular Strength.

Elena K.
centerport, NY
Got this as a present in all my God is the best thing in the world I suggest anyone who has any kind of skin problem use this!
Andres E.
Adoro
Start your review of Clinique Great Skin Supplies for Men 3-Step Skin Care System-Normal To Dry Skin! Deja mi piel cerca del contorno de los ojos hermosa y reluciente, justo como si durmiera 10 horas diarias, totalmente recomendable
Asma J.
Sugar Land, TX
Amazing. Since men hate using too much stuff. It takes 5 min doing all these and it exfoliate all the dead skin plus hydrates the face. I love recommending this to every men in my family!
Rhedina K.
Calgary, AB
My girls love it, it's their go too for cleansing and it's affordable too, bonus for us parents
Heather M.
Goulds, NL
My father loves this for his dry skin!!  Helped clear up his pores as well and makes it look incredible! He loves how gentle it feels
devika c.
I have gifted this set for my boyfriend he just loves using them. I could really notice a change in his skin after useage for a month
Samantha S.
Halifax, NS
Hubby loved this system he never washes his face but he used this until it was gone! It has nice packaging and it was highly rated online. It also had a really nice light scent to it. Love the formula.
Jeremy S.
I love Clinique - It started actually with a face soap my fiancée had that I loved- so she purchased this for me and I fell in love. It is an awesome line of products and works better than anything else that I have used for dry skin. A little more expensive but definitely worth the money! I would recommend this product!
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
I really loved getting to try each of these. I really did enjoy them all. I will be buying each of them when I run out. Worth it
Mαкєυρ A.
Altamonte Spring , FL
Un kit maravilloso para los hombres ... fácil de aplicar y sus resultados son maravillosos me encantan estos productos