Clinique Great Skin Supplies for Men 3-Step Set-Normal to Dry Skin

Great Skin Supplies For Men 3-Step Skin Care System-Normal To Dry Skin by Clinique for Men 3 Pc Kit 3.4oz Moisture-M Lotion , 1.4oz Exfoliante-Scruffing Lotion 2.5, 1oz Cleanse-Liquid Face Wash Regular Strength.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Great Skin Supplies for Men 3-Step Set-Normal to Dry Skin!
Shafer, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
My husband loves this! It has no scent to it, so it’s great on any kind of skin type. My husband works with a lot of grease and grime, as well as an avid hunter so he’s always putting stuff on his face to camouflage it. This stuff washes all of that off in a matter of seconds. It works so good!
San Francisco, CA
While I have stated in another review that I don't care for the "for men" products, I did actually enjoy this product. The toner especially, I'm an avid fan of witch hazel and usually hate other toners but this one is a keeper.
I used to work at a Clinique counter and I was really intrigued that apart from their general skin care, they also have a skin care system targeted for men, and not just women. If you're a man invested in your skin, give this a go, because I heard nothing but wonderful things from our male customers that came back time and time again!
I love Clinique - It started actually with a face soap my fiancée had that I loved- so she purchased this for me and I fell in love. It is an awesome line of products and works better than anything else that I have used for dry skin. A little more expensive but definitely worth the money! I would recommend this product!
Saint Albans, VT
I bought this for my teenage son, and I watched his acne disappear in a matter of weeks! His skin was usually red and irritated from all the different treatments he would try, but this totally healed his skin, and cleared it up! We will definitely be repurchasing this!
Spring Hill, FL
This is the best 3 step face care System I've seen in a long time! I would recommend this product for men with dry to normal skin! Most face washes would over dry my skin and leave my skin feeling tight and dry! But with this, my face feels fresh and rejuvenated!
Manchester, NJ
Amazing. Since men hate using too much stuff. It takes 5 min doing all these and it exfoliate all the dead skin plus hydrates the face. I love recommending this to every men in my family!
Groton, CT
I bought this kit for my husband and he loves it. Getting him to take skin care serious was nearly impossible, but this kit made it easier. Thank you!!!
This product is the best for my bf.I recommend each one to anyone that needs a fresh face look. You will not be disappointed I promise you that.
Woodburn, KY
I really loved getting to try each of these. I really did enjoy them all. I will be buying each of them when I run out. Worth it

Looking for your answer?