Clinique Great Skin Supplies for Men 3-Step Set-Normal to Dry Skin

Great Skin Supplies For Men 3-Step Skin Care System-Normal To Dry Skin by Clinique for Men 3 Pc Kit 3.4oz Moisture-M Lotion , 1.4oz Exfoliante-Scruffing Lotion 2.5, 1oz Cleanse-Liquid Face Wash Regular Strength.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Great Skin Supplies for Men 3-Step Set-Normal to Dry Skin!
Awesome! My husband uses these products and he totally loves them! Would purchase again but would also love trying new products.
centerport, NY
Got this as a present in all my God is the best thing in the world I suggest anyone who has any kind of skin problem use this!
Altamonte Spring , FL
Un kit maravilloso para los hombres ... fácil de aplicar y sus resultados son maravillosos me encantan estos productos
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My boyfriend absolutely love this product it does not have any fragrance and works great on his oily skin!
Adoro
Start your review of Clinique Great Skin Supplies for Men 3-Step Skin Care System-Normal To Dry Skin! Deja mi piel cerca del contorno de los ojos hermosa y reluciente, justo como si durmiera 10 horas diarias, totalmente recomendable
Adoro
Halifax, NS
Hubby loved this system he never washes his face but he used this until it was gone! It has nice packaging and it was highly rated online. It also had a really nice light scent to it. Love the formula.
Chambly
My mom - who's 45 years old,loves this cream with all her heart. She applies it at night or whenever she feels like it really and she totally sees the difference. She's always talking about it with her friends - and me,of course lol. By what she had said to me she would buy it again.
Antes tenía problemas de acné , y gracias a estos productos los pude evitar y disminuir al 100%. Cuando me preguntan por un producto bueno para resolver problemas de acné yo lo recomiendo al 100%
Doral, FL
metro eme gustaria gustaria probar este articulo, bueno regalarselo a mi esposo, el usaria todo lo que yo le regalo, a puetso que se pondra mas mono
San Ysidro CA
Este set lo usan mis hijos con muy buenos resultados que en su piel se nota por su suavidad y su humectación un kid completo que a ellos les encanta

Looking for your answer?