BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set featuring shaving essentials like a face scrub, shave gel, wash, and moisturizer. If you want to know more… Prep your skin with the scrub and let the aloe gel cushion your beard and help calm razor burn. Then gently cleanse with the face wash and moisturize for all-day hydration and protection. This set contains:- 1 fl oz/ 300 mL Face Scrub- 1.4 fl oz/ 41 mL Aloe Shave Gel- 6.7 oz/ 200 mL Face Wash- 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Broad Spectrum SPF 21 Moisturizer- Dopp Kit

Katie G.
I purchase this for my husband. He used this daily. He's a huge fan and would definitely recommend this product to any one.
Roxanne R.
I love all Clinique skin care, I love this set for my husband ! They really work and get the skin looking nice and flawless
Antoni C.
Boston, MA
Amazing! High quality. I use it and I'm not regretted about this purchase! Wish to receive products from this brand
Virginia S.
14470 e 13th aurora colorado
Me encanta mucho el producto lo recomiendo altamente a todas las personas interesadas en este producto
Ny I.
Bought this as a gift and he loves it. Clinique is one of the best skin care companies.
Milan B.
Belgrade
I've had this set for some time now and I'm very happy with it. It's affordable and worth every penny. I've had a couple of their cleansers and I've always been happy with how they work. I would recommend to anyone as a gift for someone, or as a gift for yourself!
Lauren F.
Portskewett, Monmouthshire
I used to buy this set for an ex boyfriend. It didn't morph him into the best boyfriend in the world but it did make his skin baby smooth and stop that dreaded stubble rash I used to get when kissing him. It also controlled his oiliness and stopped breakouts. A good product, would recommend for another boyfriend :p
Ronniel D06-046443 M.
Doral, FL
Clinique for men and the all product is the best in the world! alway i buy clinique product because i love so much! the packaging is very elegant, it looks very masculine (i love it), i recomended 100% because is very effective! no matter if you are a leader in the use of products in the care, you will see results at once!
imane m.
This great products from clinique my fiance always buy it and he love it so much because he always tell me that this brand of clinique it's very special and practical for him and it's protect his skin very well so I think that this brand it's good😍😍
Jardon S.
Montego Bay
this is a little bit too pricey but its worth its value and its nice come in a nice package and gentle on his skin and leaves a great smell