BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set featuring shaving essentials like a face scrub, shave gel, wash, and moisturizer. If you want to know more… Prep your skin with the scrub and let the aloe gel cushion your beard and help calm razor burn. Then gently cleanse with the face wash and moisturize for all-day hydration and protection. This set contains:- 1 fl oz/ 300 mL Face Scrub- 1.4 fl oz/ 41 mL Aloe Shave Gel- 6.7 oz/ 200 mL Face Wash- 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Broad Spectrum SPF 21 Moisturizer- Dopp Kit

Gunner F.
Anderson, SC
I have very oily skin and the associate at Ulta told me to try this kit. I used it for about a month and I saw no change with my breakouts and sometimes the breakouts got worse. I did like how it made my skin feel after use. My skin itself was very soft and smooth, but I was trying to get rid of breakouts and this product was not helping.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
I have continued to purchase full size products for my husband since buying him this kit. He loves every single product with the face scrub being his favorite. It's a very effective line with good pricing for great skin care and my husband feels very special having his own regimen.
Nikki R.
My husband is not much of a skin care routine type of person but I purchased this for him as a gift and it not only made his skin soft but it made him smell good too.
David S.
Great products for men... it gives a fresh look. I don't know what the other two bad reviews were trying to say - the 3.4 oz M lotion alone is about $38 retail. Not to mention the cleanser and tonic thrown in for $2X.00 cmon people. Go to Macy's and price this stuff out!
Dilê S.
I bought this package for my husband. He isn't deeply into beauty products for men. After trying these products he did say that he felt his skin was softer and felt fresh. I would personally highly recommend these clinic products for men.
Hannah C.
Catonsville, MD
I have this and gave it to my boyfriend for Christmas and he used it almost every day. I got it at my local department store. It wasn't too expensive for the set. I liked the manly packaging and so did he.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I myself haven't used this well because it's for men but my main squeeze has, and he said it was wonderful and smelled great. And felt good on his skin.
Megan F.
Reno
I got this kit for my husband for his birthday and he loves it. He's a manly man and this is perfect for him and he smells so yummy I want to eat him.
Madelyn D.
I bought this for my fiancée because the products that he was using were giving him dark spots. But this set cleared his skin and is back to normal