BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A bestselling three-step skincare set to help control oil for a healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Liquid Facial Soap cleanses gently and rinses easily, while Clarifying Lotion sweeps away dulling flakes and excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Oil-free Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel strengthens skin's moisture barrier, and skin is left clear, smooth, and glowing. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula- 2 oz/ 60 mL Clarifying Lotion Twice A Day Exfoliator 3- 1 oz/ 30 mL Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens These products are allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I found this kit for $14.99 at TJ Maxx compared to $30 at the Ulta next door (shopping center), total steal! Most store brand kits similar to this kit cost $19.99, so the price alone won me. I was skeptical going in, but I've been pleasantly surprised. I had a huge hormonal breakout when I decided to purchase this. After months of expensive sulfur, salycyclic acid, benzoyl peroxide, tea tree, neem oil, witch hazel, rose water, charcoal washes... I wasn't expecting much. This kit has really improved the condition of my skin and has actually prevented future break outs. I love the tingle of the peppermint oil & salycyclic acid in the face wash, I can really feel it working (especially after a steam or shower). It's a great routine and very simple compared to my 10-step beauty method I previously used... Which became so overwhelming, I stopped doing it as often which resulted in worse skin. Going to TJ Maxx again to see if I can snag another kit like this. Definitely recommend!!!
chloë s.
I don't know where I would be without this trio! Everything about this set makes your face have perfect complexion, no acne, small pores and makes your face have a natural glow. There's no fragrance to any of these three products. You only need to use a pea size of each product but must use them all together for it to work. I recommend to anyone, they have a set for each skin type.
Stephanie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I heard a lot of great things about this product so I decided to try it. I actually do not like this product at all. I broke out so bad and my skin seemed extra oily after using this. I tried to go the whole 2 weeks that the product recommended, but my face broke out so bad that I’m still trying to get my face clear. I do not recommend this product
Samantha H.
Warrensburg, MO
I don’t like that the exfoliator is marketed for twice daily use. That simply seems like too much. But using it roughly once a day really helped my skin! I enjoyed both the face wash and the gel moisturizer. I have since bought the moisturizer!
Nia L.
Tyler
Love this kit so much I had to repurchase. The cleanser is my favorite of these products. I find that the moisturizer makes me oily.