BY CLINIQUE

The gift of great skin. Liquid Facial Soap cleanses gently, deeply. Clarifying Lotion helps clear flakes for glowing skin. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel hydrates, strengthens skin s moisture barrier. Sets for home and travel, in a chic bag.

Tahj L.
Greensboro, NC
Love the mild soap for oily combo skin leaves my skin really cleansed and doesn’t feel stripped or dry. The clarifying lotion is alright I’ve used better so I can do without same with the dramatically different moisturizer.
Hannah B.
Danielson, CT
These are my favorite skincare products hands down! The cleanser is great, along with my foreo mini 2, and the moisturizer doesn't make my skin oily. The toner helps a lot with acne as well. I will repurchase, and everyone else should too!
Emma P.
Saint Louis, MO
Great for traveling. Has all the essentials someone needs to use at home and away. I love the moisturizer so much! By far my favorite of the group. The wash and toner are good as well. Would recommend!
Nikki G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love Clinique anything I've always had the best experience with their products my entire life they make your skin feel amazing after you use them yes they cost more but they are so worth it I would always say yes to Clinique and get my friends to use this as well
Tammy L.
Gilbert, SC
Clinique has keep my skin beautiful for over 20 years. I have literally no breakouts, it is clear and glowing. These products are priceless but they really don't cost alot. I would suggest a free facial and they will give you samples to try. Just do it before its too late!
Kristen B.
I just love Clinique. Their range is always spot on and never have any issues. From the timers to the eye cream. Fantastic! They are a little more expensive that drug store but worthwhile if you can afford to.
Can this be used on sensitive skin ?