BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 2

Customized to give Dry Combination skin exactly what it needs to be great skin. This set includes deluxe travel sizes of Liquid Facial Soap Mild and Clarifying Lotion 2. Plus, a full-size Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ to soften, smooth, improve. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

Liquid Facial Soap Mild

Clarifying Lotion 2

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump

Max R.
Hadley, MA
I actually bought the version of this set for Combination Oily skin which comes with the Dramatically Different Gel, not the Lotion+, but I could not find a listing for that set, and they're essentially the same concept anyway. This is a great set because it's the same price as an individual Dramatically Different moisturizer but it comes with a toner and face wash in generous sample sizes to try as well. I love the Dramatically Different Gel because it's a great, light, gentle moisturizer. I tend to use it more in the summer but I'll use it throughout the year. It boosts my skin's moisture and makes it softer without going overboard.
Kelsey H.
Okay I love this set. I have used every oily skin set under the sun (personally I love this and Ole Henriksen) anywho, this stuff is a miracle worker. It makes my skin feel so glowy and bright and keeps me oil free all day. Others I have tried have left my skin feeling dry and harsh but not this. I should have known a brand that has been around FOREVER would have perfected this!
Alyssa H.
Frisco
I love Clinique. The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ is my holy grail moisturizer. I never need to reapply, and it never leaves me too oily or greasy. The toner and cleansers are gentle yet effective as well!
Marissa p.
Victorville, CA
This set works wonders on my combination skin. Lately I’ve noticed my foundation getting oily only a couple hours in, so I thought it was time to find a new foundation. I decided to switch up my skin care first, and since using all of these products, I’ve noticed my foundation looks more mate and stays that way for hours!
Maggie L.
Purchased at: Macy's
The lotion has always been a classic, keeps my skin hydrated even in cold winter days. I’ve tried many different lotions, but I always come back to this one. Pretty affordable compared to other department store brands. The toner doesn’t do much for me, but the cleanser is gentle and effectively removes my makeup without it feeling like it’s stripping my skin of its moisture.
Brooke D.
Painted Post, NY
I LOVEE the facial cleanser and the moisturizing lotion! The purple stuff is okay, I don’t reach for it. But the cleanser is nice and gentle and gets all my makeup off. The lotion is the bomb
And is so moisturizing and doesn’t leave any greasy feeling
Behind at all.
It’s pricey but worth it!
Kayleigh P.
Orlando, FL
Okay so, this mini set packs a huge punch, but the star of the show is the clarifying lotion. AMAZING. I apply it after a shower with a cotton ball and it keeps my skin from breaking out, It leaves it extremely soft and it doesn’t irritate. It’s affordable too!
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
So far I’ve loved this product. The only complaint that I have is that when I use it on an oily part of my face it’s extra oily. I cannot use the combination because my skin is too dry and does nothing for it. It’s kind of pricey but worth it
Mahima P.
Greenville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this set! It comes with 3 of my favorite products from this brand and is a great starting set for skincare. I love the face wash that is in this set and it isn’t too harsh on the skin. And the moisturizer is perfect for dry skin as it is very hydrating.
Sandra E.
Beaumont, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Clinique Great Skin, Great Deal for Dry Combination Skin these products are amazing. I have combo skin and it truly helps specially with my skin not feeling oily or dry
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
How much does this set run and wherr can u get this exact set