BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 2

Customized to give Dry Combination skin exactly what it needs to be great skin. This set includes deluxe travel sizes of Liquid Facial Soap Mild and Clarifying Lotion 2. Plus, a full-size Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ to soften, smooth, improve. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

Liquid Facial Soap Mild

Clarifying Lotion 2

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump

Kelsey M.
Okay I love this set. I have used every oily skin set under the sun (personally I love this and Ole Henriksen) anywho, this stuff is a miracle worker. It makes my skin feel so glowy and bright and keeps me oil free all day. Others I have tried have left my skin feeling dry and harsh but not this. I should have known a brand that has been around FOREVER would have perfected this!
Anais D.
ST JOHNSBURY,VT
I had the pleasure of using this product when i was about twenty-five years old. Working at Clinique  as a line girl i had purchase product  with my first pay check. It was worth every penny my skin felt smooth and soft with a  glow. I stop at the counter every time at my local Mall
Arielle P.
Skokie, IL
I like this set by Clinique but I do think it is overrated. I love the facial soap. I'm not the biggest fan of the clarifying lotion because my dry skin requires something a bit thicker. The lotion is not the best, it smells odd and feels very waxy.
Yeliz S.
I love the dramatically different moisturizer and have used it every day in the winter for the past three winters. It's in the name, dramatically different. It is extremely moisturizing but doesn't make me oily or break out (which is usually the case for me with deep moisturizers). The reason I docked a star off is the makeup remover, I don't get the clean feeling that I like after taking my makeup off.
Maria K.
Miami Beach
I have been using the soap and the clarifying lotion for years. The clarifying lotion is one of the skin products I can't do without. The Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion, on the other hand, has always given me acne. I have given it so many chances because my friends who use it swear by it, but it just doesn't go well with my skin, I guess. Still, this trio is a good value for money.
aileen v.
Robbinsville, NJ
A great deal! Bought this mostly for the moisturizer- my go to- but was pleasantly surprised by the clarifying lotion. It really preps my skin for moisturizer. The cleanser is not something I would use everyday, but it did gently cleanse my face. It is however good for traveling.
Ambur L.
Albuquerque, NM
Love love love this!!!! I always take it with me when I go on vacations because my skin is use to this dry desert air. But when my skin gets a taste of humid, polluted, or even drier cities I can always rely on this trio to bring my skin back from the dead! Lol
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
I used the lotion in the yellow bottle and let me tell you one of the best moisturizers ever. I only used a sample but my sensitive skin did not react at all and my skin was looking so radiant I would love to purchase more of their products to try them out.
Emily C.
Chicago
Love the moisturizer. Very light weight and good for sensitive skin.  It's probably not enough for the winter months with drier skin, but for the summer it's perfect.  Light fragrance, but goes away quickly.  The pump is nice and hygienic also.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia , SC
I looooove this. Found it in my local PX and was like hmm... I'm going to try it. It literally does EVERYTHING it says it will do. Clinique is kind of costly but very worth every dime. Would recommend to everyone.