Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare SetsClinique
Great Home & Away Set for Oilier Skin (Type III/IV)

Clinique Great Home & Away Set for Oilier Skin (Type III/IV)

Great Skin Home & Away Set For Oilier Skin (Type III/IV) - A 6-piece set of skin care essentials to help control oil for a healthy-looking complexion. For oily and combination skin types.The gift of great skin - wherever she goes. Liquid Facial Soap cleanses gently, Clarifying Lotion helps clear dulling flakes for smooth, glowing skin, and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel hydrates and strengthens skins moisture barrier. One set for home and one for travel - all in an exclusive bag.These products are allergy tested and 100% fragrance free. Solutions for oiliness, dullness, and uneven texture.Includes:Full size Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin (6.7 oz)Full size Clarifying Lotion 3 with Pump (16.5 oz)Full size Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump (4.2 oz)Travel size Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula (1.0 oz)Travel size Clarifying Lotion 3 (2.0 oz)Travel size Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (1.0 oz)Travel bag - Great Skin Home & Away Set For Oilier Skin (Type III/IV)

I have really sensitive skin and i want to start using a akin care routine, would this be bad on oily skin? Clinique Great Home & Away Set for Oilier Skin (Type III/IV)
Start your review of Clinique Great Home & Away Set for Oilier Skin (Type III/IV)!
How would you rate this product?
Shaina C.
I am obsessed with clinic I love their face wash system Totally think it’s worth the splurge and it is a splurge because they can be very pricey but if you want to feel great and take care of yourself I think it’s worth it
Paige B.
Mccordsville, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
I’ve used this set for over 2 years and it’s really helped my skin. I have very oily skin that breakouts very easily and I feel like this set helps so much. Having the travel set is great as well because you can continue your routine on the go. Highly recommend to anyone with oily problematic skin.
Ashley B.
Oceanside, CA
I love this skin care routine! Before I started it I had constant breakout, my skin was so terrible looking and nothing seem to be helping me. I switch over to this kit and I haven’t looked back. I get so many compliments on my skin and I get one pimple a month due to hormones. I really recommend this kit. Especially to teenagers or young adults who don’t have a skin care routine. This gives you all what you need starting out. Also the products last a while!
kelly P.
Charlotte, NC
Mom always recommends this beauty products its perfect for everybtypes of skin i kid you not try it and see whats possible!
Amanda B.
Geneva
This set was what I used in my late teens for my oily skin. It was pretty much my first “skincare routine”. The cleanser is pretty simple. Cleaned my skin well and rinsed off easily. The toner did a good job of removing the last bits of makeup after cleansing...but was a bit stripping. The moisturizer was light and sunk into my skin well. All together I was left with clean skin BUT about an hour later I would be super oily again. This line is supposed to be made for oily skin but it doesn’t do anything to reduce oil production (for me at least). I finished up the 3 step set and then did some more research and found better products for my skin.
Lupita T.
Winters, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love them always have this handy the only moisturizer that won’t get my face oily I love to use toner as well before applying my foundation ..
Allie O.
Harrison, MI
The only products I have found that my face doesn’t get used to and start breaking out again. I love how it makes my skin feel, the lotion does make me feel a little oily by the end of the day though. But the face wash is my favorite.
Allie O.
harrison
I love this product. I have always had a problem with randomly breaking out and having to switch my face wash, I’ve been using this for over a year and barely have any break outs. Only thing I put on my face anymore!
Ruqaiya E.
I have been using this for years now. The only thing that I've done is switch out this toner for the alcohol-free toner, because alcohol is just not good for the skin and it's very drying. The price is quite reasonable and it lasts a long time. I love the travel size and I love the big size and it's easy to take the big size places also because it locks in place. I recommend this for people suffering with acne or people Who just want an easy and simple skin regime that works
Maggie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to skin care system. I've been using it now for over 4 years and it never fails. The best product in the set is the clarifying lotion. Its such a great exfoliator and is what really clears my skin. Its pretty affordable for being name brand as well!