Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare SetsClinique
Great Everywhere Set for Drier Skin (Type I/II)

Clinique Great Everywhere Set for Drier Skin (Type I/II)

Great Skin Everywhere Set For Drier Skin (Type I/II) - A 6-piece set of ultra-hydrating skin care essentials for drier skin types, plus a travel-friendly bag to give the gift of great skin. For Combination and Dry Skin Types.Customized kit gives drier skin exactly what it needs to be great skin. Liquid Facial Soap cleanses gently, Clarifying Lotion helps clear dulling flakes for smooth, glowing skin, and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ hydrates and strengthens skins moisture barrier. One set for home, one for travel - all in a travel-friendly bag.These products are allergy tested and 100% fragrance free.Solutions for:DrynessDullness and uneven textureA $90 value!Includes:Liquid Facial Soap Mild (6.7 oz)Clarifying Lotion 2 with Pump (16.5 oz)Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump (4.2 oz)Liquid Facial Soap Mild (1.0 oz)Clarifying Lotion 2 (2.0 oz)Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (1.0oz)Travel bag - Great Skin Everywhere Set For Drier Skin (Type I/II)

Is it a good products? Do you recommended?
Hi! I just got Clinique and I've seen many good reviews on it. I tried looking in the order in which I put the products on my face but I could never find anything. So now it's up to you guys. What order do I use these products in. From the first to the very last step. Thank you!
I am considering investing in some “higher-end” skin care, is it worth the investment (and does anyone have any recommendations) ?
Start your review of Clinique Great Everywhere Set for Drier Skin (Type I/II)!
Audrey H.
Union City, NJ
Clinique Great Everywhere Set for Drier Skin (Type I/II) uploaded by Audrey H.
I really had never user but i like the brand of clinique is a good brand and have really interesting products and for a good price .[product:clinique-great-home-&-away-set-for-oilier-skin-type-iii/iv]
Noël C.
Ravia, OK
Clinique Great Everywhere Set for Drier Skin (Type I/II) uploaded by Noël C.
I love these products! I have been using them since Christmas and they have been a game changer for my face! The minis also were really helpful for when I travel. My skin has never felt better!! 10/10 recommend!!
Kayla H.
Penrose
I love Clinique products. They are the only product that I have found to keep my problem skin under control that is within my budget. I have fewer breakouts and the travel size size is nice for quick trips.
Arineh A.
Glendale, CA
Clinique Great Everywhere Set for Drier Skin (Type I/II) uploaded by Arineh A.
OILY SKIN !!! unfortunately I couldn’t find the 3 step for oily skin so I wrote my review here. Amazing product for people who have oily skin, my boyfriend is using the travel size and I’m almost done with the regular size. In my opinion if you have oily face it is worth to try, It was around $50-$70
Nicole L.
Clinique can do no wrong in skin care. The dramatically different gel is my favorite it’s light weight and super moisturizing
Amber P.
Coraopolis, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
I've used these products off and on since I was a teenager. I do need a stronger moisturizer now that I am older, but the toner and cleanser are still good for me. The price is more than drug store products, but it's worth it if you have problematic skin.
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
This set is the BOMB! Lol The Cleanser and moisturizer is my face formula in the market! I have oily combination skin and even tho it’s for drier skin this is such a good combo & formula. The cleanser is thick & moisturizer is not thick but very gentle formula! The travel size always travels with me on vacation!
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
I like it so much . Got for Christmas presents for my family. Good price and good quality products . Perform to buy sets, because price more cheaper.
Stacy D.
South Boston, MA
Clinique Great Everywhere Set for Drier Skin (Type I/II) uploaded by Stacy D.
If you’re having trouble trying to start a skin care regimen go find your skin type within cliniques skin care line. It definitely helped my skin and although ive switched out their toner i use their moisturizer that is amazing and light weight. I started off with their small trial sizes first
Katherine V.
Charlotte, NC
Clinique Great everywhere set for drier skin is one of my favorite when I have a trip
Ask a question to the Influenster community...