BY CLINIQUE

Great Skin Everywhere Set For Drier Skin (Type I/II) - A 6-piece set of ultra-hydrating skin care essentials for drier skin types, plus a travel-friendly bag to give the gift of great skin. For Combination and Dry Skin Types.Customized kit gives drier skin exactly what it needs to be great skin. Liquid Facial Soap cleanses gently, Clarifying Lotion helps clear dulling flakes for smooth, glowing skin, and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ hydrates and strengthens skins moisture barrier. One set for home, one for travel - all in a travel-friendly bag.These products are allergy tested and 100% fragrance free.Solutions for:DrynessDullness and uneven textureA $90 value!Includes:Liquid Facial Soap Mild (6.7 oz)Clarifying Lotion 2 with Pump (16.5 oz)Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump (4.2 oz)Liquid Facial Soap Mild (1.0 oz)Clarifying Lotion 2 (2.0 oz)Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (1.0oz)Travel bag - Great Skin Everywhere Set For Drier Skin (Type I/II)

Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
This is a great complete set. It has everyone you need to have a face care routine. It smells nice and light, not heavy. I used it every day, twice a day. It is a good value for the money and lasts a long time.
Rhonda H.
Hillsboro, OR
One of my first great sets of skincare that I used. The value is very good for the amount of products. Very clean feel no harsh feeling clears the skin, but don't over muse it can make the skin very very dry!!
Katarzyna D.
Maspeth, NY
I have been swearing by Clinique beauty products for a long time now. I always had problematic skin and this brand always tends to my needs. It makes my skin feel just right not too oily and not too dry.
Destiny G.
Clinique makes my face feel extra clean and exfoliated. I am very self aware about my face especially due to my many blemishes but this works so well for me and will continue buying it!
Linda L.
This is the perfect skin care set to return my skin to a healthy state.  It is gentle on my skin and keeps it feeling hydrated throughout the day.  My skin has a healthy glow when I use this product.
Mari B.
Arlington, VA
Awesome set for everything I could possibly need for healthy glowing skin. My skin is naturally dry and I feel like this makes it clears And clean without drying me out more. Clinique never disappoints
Tina B.
I used to use this for years and recently I stopped due to skin breakouts. I loved the smell and how easy the regiment was but with breakouts I decided to try something else. Works great for my teenage daughter, since the steps are listed it's easy for her to follow.
Madison A.
Spokane Vly, WA
Okay. To begin. This face wash is nice on my skin. But the most important and best thing in the bag is the lotion. The lotion is what is what saves my skin in the driest winters.
Amber L.
Riverside , CA
I love this skincare line. I have used it for 10 years and it continues to work with my skin. Cleans, moisturizers and softens. I don't feel like my skin is too dry after.
haley s.
VISALIA, CA
This skin care makes you skin clean and helps Your acne and moisture also helps. With keeping your face clean through out the day