Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size

BY CLINIQUE

Jill A.
Mobile
One of my favorite lipglosses! Feels great to wear and give a vibrant color that lasts for several hours
Rosina B.
Bronxville, NY
Love using Clinique gloss wear, it is nice and thick and has staying power ! Also comes in great colors
amanda T.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like the way this lip gloss makes my lips shine but not sticky..and it makes them soft too
Abby H.
Rome, NY
Love this product use it everyday! Stays on all day! Really bright and well made. Always my go to.
Sandy P.
Walnut Shade
Love the color choices and it goes on very smooth. I have tried a couple of these and like them.
JK V.
Chatham, NJ
Love this lip gloss. It's flattering on anyone. It goes with everything and doesn't have a taste.
Mary M.
Very pigmented i love it!! It is also a great moisturizer!! Always give it a try it is great👍
Holly H.
Chandler, OK
Love the shine this product gives my lips. I just wish the sine would last a little longer.
Kylie R.
Cute little size and nice color. The only thing I would change is for it to be less sticky.
Laurie V.
Rector, AR
I love this lipgloss. It stays on so well. It is a little sticky. I really like the color.