Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by milissa p.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Ashley W.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Kimberly N.

BY CLINIQUE

Mary M.
Very pigmented i love it!! It is also a great moisturizer!! Always give it a try it is great👍
Stephanie W.
Love this lipgloss! Been wearing it for years!! Color has a beautiful shimmer and shine!
Sherrie M.
Clarksville , Ar
It's awesome and has a clean feeling ! I'd recommend this to anyone! Great price too!
Jennifer H.
Wolcott, CT
Makes my lips very shiny. Also, my lips feel moisturized and it lasts very long.
Ruth T.
Fancy Farm
This is a very good lip gloss and I like it very much! It keeps my lips moist and healthy!
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Kissyfit is the best color out there. My Mom buys this all the time and I love it too. Goes on smoothly and stays on.
Brandy W.
This lipgloss just isn't for me. I love Clinique products but I just find this lipgloss to be very sticky. I am also not a huge fan of the scent. It is very moisturizing though.
Laurie V.
Rector, AR
I love this lipgloss. It stays on so well. It is a little sticky. I really like the color.
Rosina B.
Bronxville, NY
Love using Clinique gloss wear, it is nice and thick and has staying power ! Also comes in great colors
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I have this lipgloss in the normal size and it's so good and easy to apply that I recommend it toe everyone. It's soft, smell good and long lasting. Everytime I use it, people ask me about it ;) It's a good option when you want to use the same lipstick and don't want to put it more than once or twice per day.