Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size

BY CLINIQUE

Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Kissyfit is the best color out there. My Mom buys this all the time and I love it too. Goes on smoothly and stays on.
mackenzie p.
Cold Spring, MN
It is such a beautiful red tint/color i love to where this a lot during the week because it is one of my favorites.
Yesenia G.
stockton
Great product love the feeling and scent. Really recommend this producti! And descent price! Love the packing also!
Kiara G.
Akron, OH
I L O V E this product for daily wear. I found several great shades that transition easily from day to night wear.
Jennifer B.
Castlewood, VA
never tried it but I want to try it any college cost from Clinique is good for me but it does cost a lot of money
Mckenzie M.
Hudson wisconsin 756 aldro lane
This color personally I like a lot I sneak it from my mom sometimes but it really brings out the color of ur lips
Shelley W.
Monticello, GA
I love the color of these but only one thing I would change if I would would be the thickness of the lip gloss.
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
This product did not stay on well for me. Although I loved the color I choose, I had to retire this one early.
Kayla B.
Perrysburg, OH
When I got my makeup done for homecoming they user this lip gloss. I'm not a big girly girly but I loved it.
Tara M.
I like this one ok. Not a big fan of the color but love the brand. Doesn't stay on long enough for my liking.