Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by milissa p.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Ashley W.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Kimberly N.

BY CLINIQUE

Ashley C.
Great shine. Good true to the color of the tube. Just wished it lasted longer. It's a great silly feel and it's not sticky.
Liat F.
West Bridgewater, MA
This is a pretty good gloss. Not my favorite but ok. I like a gloss with a nice fragrance. This is too sticky for my liking
sam s.
Grimes, IA
I got this ask a gift set for Christmas. I love it. easy to apply. love the color and glossy and glam really pigment .
Kanika H.
Love this goes on smooth it makes my lips have a great shine and glossy glow love it I have bought the r three times
Mckenzie M.
Hudson wisconsin 756 aldro lane
This color personally I like a lot I sneak it from my mom sometimes but it really brings out the color of ur lips
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
This product did not stay on well for me. Although I loved the color I choose, I had to retire this one early.
Shelley W.
Monticello, GA
I love the color of these but only one thing I would change if I would would be the thickness of the lip gloss.
Tara M.
I like this one ok. Not a big fan of the color but love the brand. Doesn't stay on long enough for my liking.
Jill A.
Mobile
One of my favorite lipglosses! Feels great to wear and give a vibrant color that lasts for several hours
Sandy P.
Walnut Shade
Love the color choices and it goes on very smooth. I have tried a couple of these and like them.