Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size

BY CLINIQUE

hindy g.
Love the thickness! This product lasts a long time...it does sometimes dry out a bit and look odd towards the inside of the mouth
Nichole S.
Oconomowoc
Love how it makes my lips look and feel. Makes them so soft and pretty. This lip gloss is my favorite and it not too expensive
Liat F.
West Bridgewater, MA
This is a pretty good gloss. Not my favorite but ok. I like a gloss with a nice fragrance. This is too sticky for my liking
Ashley C.
Great shine. Good true to the color of the tube. Just wished it lasted longer. It's a great silly feel and it's not sticky.
Molly T.
Great! expensive but it lasts a long time and I love the color! Highly recommend for anything looking for thatbbright red
sam s.
Grimes, IA
I got this ask a gift set for Christmas. I love it. easy to apply. love the color and glossy and glam really pigment .
Dana F.
It's great you can use this on you lips and your cheeks. Wish it had more color selections. The red is a good blue red!
Kanika H.
Love this goes on smooth it makes my lips have a great shine and glossy glow love it I have bought the r three times
NenaNL N.
Cary, NC
Awesome color and finish. I really love the taste and easy application. Long lasting. A must have on your make up bag
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Kissyfit is the best color out there. My Mom buys this all the time and I love it too. Goes on smoothly and stays on.