Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by milissa p.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Ashley W.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Kimberly N.

BY CLINIQUE

Chelsea B.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So so good. I always get compliments on this shade. It's not sticky and actually feels good on my lips. Reasonably priced as well. I own multiple tubes!
member-fc8c2f83c
Beauty Junkie Expert
So sticky and hard to use the bottle was pretty but not functional when ever I went to apply the applicator would get stuck not my favorite lipgloss
Renee B.
Jonesboro, Ar
I love love love this lip gloss! It feels amazing on your lips and has just the right amount of color to it. You cannot go wrong with this gloss!
Elizabeth L.
Omg, I am such a sucker for Clinique lip glosses. They always last just long enough and never leave my lips feeling dry! Beautiful shades also!
Jordan P.
Richmond Dale, OH
Not my favorite. Didn't stay on. Didn't like the color as well. But I think the color didn't work for my skin tone so I'll still give a 4 star.
Lindsay D.
Color lasts and it applies easily. I feel like it hydrates my lips and I love all of the colors! I would definitely recommend this product
Ginny S.
It's a good product but I feel it doesn't last a long time. I'm constantly reapplying therefore I have to re/buy this product frequently.
hindy g.
Love the thickness! This product lasts a long time...it does sometimes dry out a bit and look odd towards the inside of the mouth
Jeanette W.
Princeton, KY
I love this lip gloss, your lips feel so soft and look shiny all day, i love the gloss much more that the stick, its a must have.
Ashley C.
Great shine. Good true to the color of the tube. Just wished it lasted longer. It's a great silly feel and it's not sticky.