Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by milissa p.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Ashley W.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Kimberly N.

BY CLINIQUE

Maya M.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss is the glossiest I have ever tried. It lasts a long time but can be kind of sticky. It's a thicker formula and I don't like the smell/taste a bunch. It's great for people who don't like to have to reapply often but it was more of a miss for me.
Colette B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lip gloss I love a clinique products but sometimes they can be expensive i don't suggest this for beginners just because of the price. If you want good quality makeup and for cheap I suggest you go for elf. Clinique can be for when your experienced and ready to spend the money on high class makeup products.
Janice B.
Havelock, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
On my days where I want to be a little lazy on makeup I grab this gloss. It last awhile, great feeling on my lips and a nice color. It does come in nice packaging and I would definitely buy again!! Awesome products!
Maggie M.
Canandaigua, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this lip gloss is better than the others I've tried and it does last a long time but not for a full 8 hours. I probably need to reapply after 5 to 6 hours depending on how often something has touched my lips. I will be buying again.
Leeann R.
Fort Gay, WV
I've been a big fan of Clinique gloss for ever now. Product is so amazing!! I love that they don't have that super sticky feeling some glosses leave and that they last forever before u have to reapply.
E. N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't leave that sticky residue. Long lasting. Small package for easy travel and use. Great for multiple uses. And would use again. Long lasting. Great for going out. Would buy again along with many other products.
Christy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love, love, love my Clinique Lip Gloss. It is a very beautiful shade of color and it matches everything so well. Keeps my lips shiny and makes me feel beautiful.
Sofia L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Pretty decent red color. Good if you're looking for a safer color since these really watch out on the chemicals they have. Not a great colored lipgloss but an okay one.
Maria C.
This one is my fave! I received it as a sample and fell in love with it and bought the full size to use it everyday for a great long lasting gloss that I get complimented on all the time.
Claudia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip gloss. I normally have to hide them from my daughter as they love to wear them too. I like the fact that it does not have an Oder. Definamos recommend this gloss & an everyday use. You can't go wrong