Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size

BY CLINIQUE

Chelsea B.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
So so good. I always get compliments on this shade. It's not sticky and actually feels good on my lips. Reasonably priced as well. I own multiple tubes!
Amber U.
Rockford, TN
This is a great lip gloss but it is very light in color despite the tube that it is in. I do however love the color that if gives despite being light.
Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎muy hermoso los colores variados me fascina
member-fc8c2f83c
So sticky and hard to use the bottle was pretty but not functional when ever I went to apply the applicator would get stuck not my favorite lipgloss
Renee B.
Jonesboro, Ar
I love love love this lip gloss! It feels amazing on your lips and has just the right amount of color to it. You cannot go wrong with this gloss!
Jordan P.
Richmond Dale, OH
Not my favorite. Didn't stay on. Didn't like the color as well. But I think the color didn't work for my skin tone so I'll still give a 4 star.
Elizabeth L.
Omg, I am such a sucker for Clinique lip glosses. They always last just long enough and never leave my lips feeling dry! Beautiful shades also!
Rebecca Z.
Reisterstown, MD
I buy Clinique because it is affordable. However, there are definitely other brands that have better lip gloss that doesn't feel as sticky.
Lindsay D.
Color lasts and it applies easily. I feel like it hydrates my lips and I love all of the colors! I would definitely recommend this product
Griselle G.
Love this lip gloss. A little sticky but the color is awesome! More color variations will be good. Not to pricey pay around $13.00 for it.