Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by milissa p.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Ashley W.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Kimberly N.

BY CLINIQUE

Holly H.
Chandler, OK
Love the shine this product gives my lips. I just wish the sine would last a little longer.
Kylie R.
Cute little size and nice color. The only thing I would change is for it to be less sticky.
Lan P.
Burbank, CA
Love the glossy look. Natural looking. Like to apply through out the day. Easy to put on.
Virginia M.
White Pine, TN
This is pretty to go out in. I like it and its a simple look just for a pretty feeling
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't this exact color but I got my makeup done at Clinique and bought the lipgloss they used because well why not throughout the day it will wear off right and I'll need to reapply right? Well let me tell you that the color stays very long and doesn't feel gross and sticky. I reapplied maybe once or twice throughout the night just for the added gloss I lost when eating/drinking.
Susannah D.
Nyack
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipgloss, and I keep trying to find something to replace it because it is almost out! I got it in a gift set, and use it whenever I am not going to be eating a meal. It is beautifully glossy, and makes my lips very sticky. But for a few hours of perfect lips, I think it's totally worth it.
Virginia N.
Jefferson, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This came out as an almost peachy color on my daughter and bright pink on me, so I think the color will actually depend on your skin tone. It wears crazy well, even though I lick my lips a lot, and lasts longer than some other glosses I've tried. Good for a nude lip look to toss in your purse to go.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Clinique lip gloss for YEARS! Air kiss was my go to shade when I first started wearing makeup! It is pretty sticky but I love how glossy it is.
Leigh E.
Anderson, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss is my all time favorite! I've used it for years and I keep buying it! I feel it's a great price for the product! I seriously have used this since I started wearing makeup! I highly recommend it!!
Tay
I live this lipgloss! I have a light pink shade and it looks perfect. I have had a problem with others being to sticky but this one is really nice! I love that even after it has wore off he color stays on my lips!