Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size

BY CLINIQUE

• "Love this! the colors are amazing and very bright but they don't dry out my lips! i would buy this again! it makes my lips shiny and beautiful and makes them look plump! this product is not long lasting because i use it every single day nonstop! i totally recommend this!!!!!" in 15 reviews
  • "This beautiful color lasts! It is just a bit moisturizing, perfect color, and long-lasting! I get lots of compliments whenever I wear it! I was surprised at how long it lasts, even after eating and drinking! Easy to reapply for light touch-ups!" in 7 reviews
Samantha S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love using this gloss over a lipstick. It makes my lips so bright and bold and makes all of my makeup just pop. It's long lasting and I bought mine at Macy's. I am a repeat user, but I only buy makeup once every year or so. I would definitely buy again, but they don't sell my color anymore :(
Molly E.
Round Rock, TX
LOVE! I always feel pretty when I wear Clinique's lip gloss. The packaging is great and makes it easy to apply. You don't need a lot, a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time. I would buy this product again and again.
Eva S.
Bountiful, UT
I received this item through ULTA beauty store as a free gift with another purchase. I'm normally not a lip gloss fan but I figured I had nothing to lose by trying it out. While it definitely wasn't my color (really bright pink), I did enjoy how glossy the lip gloss made my lips look. A luxurious and kissable shine.
Noriela z.
I like this kind of lip gloss for its creamy texture and I am from chapped lips and because biene very well this type of lip gloss, the only thing I do not like is the red so intense, but a little clearer , I of course I like
Rachel L.
Aurora, CO
Love the ease of using this gloss, goes wth everything. It's very long lasting and isn't sticky. The packaging is easy on the eyes. I don't use it regularly so it lasts a long time, though I would purchase again once it's used up.
Caroline B.
College Station, TX
Loved this lip gloss! It leaves your lips looking shiny with a little pop of color. It is super easy to apply and was exactly what I was looking for. It is also small enough to take with you wherever you go.
Devra E.
Chaska, MN
I received this product as part of the clinique bonus buy promotion. I like the gloss and the hint of color and shimmer it provides. However, one thing I would change about the product is that it is a little too sticky feeling for my liking. Overall though, I like it and do use it.
Carla M.
I love gloss. I try so many brands and I always go back to Clinique. Their colors are nice and saturated, I like there applicator, it's never too sticky and has lots of shine.
Sophia A.
Columbia, SC
Candice P.
Plant City, FL
Clinique's lipgloss is my favorite. I love having glossy lips and always get compliments on them. My lips look more full and my teeth look whiter when wearing this gloss so it's a win-win! đź’‹