Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size

BY CLINIQUE

Carla M.
I love gloss. I try so many brands and I always go back to Clinique. Their colors are nice and saturated, I like there applicator, it's never too sticky and has lots of shine.
Sophia A.
Columbia, SC
Love this! the colors are amazing and very bright but they don't dry out my lips! i would buy this again! it makes my lips shiny and beautiful and makes them look plump! this product is not long lasting because i use it every single day nonstop! i totally recommend this!!!!!
Candice P.
Plant City, FL
Clinique's lipgloss is my favorite. I love having glossy lips and always get compliments on them. My lips look more full and my teeth look whiter when wearing this gloss so it's a win-win! 💋
Cecily S.
Just pop this baby on your lips and it wont move! By far the best gloss I've ever tried. The color is absolutely gorgeous on and it stays on your lips like a dream!
Sasha K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This beautiful color lasts! It is just a bit moisturizing, perfect color, and long-lasting! I get lots of compliments whenever I wear it! I was surprised at how long it lasts, even after eating and drinking! Easy to reapply for light touch-ups!
Colette B.
I really like this lip gloss I love a clinique products but sometimes they can be expensive i don't suggest this for beginners just because of the price. If you want good quality makeup and for cheap I suggest you go for elf. Clinique can be for when your experienced and ready to spend the money on high class makeup products.
Jennifer B.
Edgewater, FL
Cannot beat getting it free with a purchase! Didn't expect to love a free item so much. I had to purchase this before I ran out of the one I got for free!!! Love it!
Audra S.
Fort Smith, AR
This is now my favorite lip gloss, simply because it's not super sticky and my hair doesn't stick to it in windy weather! It's hard to find a gloss as smooth as clinique glosswear.
Liliana B.
Fort Bragg, NC
The first time I used this was at my wedding when I went to Macy's for a make up over. Boy did I fell in love with this or what? Ever since, it has been part of my make up!
Carol M.
Woodway, TX
This gloss lasts and looks great but not too much. I got this when I made a purchase and really enjoyed. It is not sticky and seems to stay on for awhile. Would use again.