Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by milissa p.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Ashley W.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Kimberly N.

BY CLINIQUE

Nichole S.
Oconomowoc
Love how it makes my lips look and feel. Makes them so soft and pretty. This lip gloss is my favorite and it not too expensive
NenaNL N.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome color and finish. I really love the taste and easy application. Long lasting. A must have on your make up bag
mackenzie p.
Cold Spring, MN
It is such a beautiful red tint/color i love to where this a lot during the week because it is one of my favorites.
Kiara G.
Akron, OH
I L O V E this product for daily wear. I found several great shades that transition easily from day to night wear.
Jennifer B.
Castlewood, VA
never tried it but I want to try it any college cost from Clinique is good for me but it does cost a lot of money
Kayla B.
Perrysburg, OH
When I got my makeup done for homecoming they user this lip gloss. I'm not a big girly girly but I loved it.
Magg K.
Got this free with purchase and I use it all the time. I love the color and it's not too sticky for a gloss.
amanda T.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way this lip gloss makes my lips shine but not sticky..and it makes them soft too
Abby H.
Rome, NY
Love this product use it everyday! Stays on all day! Really bright and well made. Always my go to.
JK V.
Chatham, NJ
Love this lip gloss. It's flattering on anyone. It goes with everything and doesn't have a taste.