Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by milissa p.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Ashley W.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Kimberly N.

BY CLINIQUE

Cecily S.
Just pop this baby on your lips and it wont move! By far the best gloss I've ever tried. The color is absolutely gorgeous on and it stays on your lips like a dream!
Rebecca Z.
Reisterstown, MD
I buy Clinique because it is affordable. However, there are definitely other brands that have better lip gloss that doesn't feel as sticky.
Griselle G.
Love this lip gloss. A little sticky but the color is awesome! More color variations will be good. Not to pricey pay around $13.00 for it.
Jameson G.
Hamlet, NC
Got in a gift with purchase and fell in love with this gloss.... so easy to apply. Love the clinique salespeople at my local Belks store!
BETH K.
Fenton, MI
This lip gloss goes on a bit tacky but once on, its long lasting. Really love the high gloss look and the moisturizing effect on my lips.
Jennifer H.
Kennewick, WA
I love this one! This lip gloss keeps my lips nice and soft. I love applying it. This is the brand that is the best for my sensitive lips.
Nisha S.
Van Nuys, CA
Clinique is a great product, I especially love this gloss wear for lips. The lipgloss is a nice shimmer gloss and gives lips extra shine.
Amy R.
Indianapolis, IN
Got this from a friend because she didn't like it. I enjoy the color and the texture. It's the right amount of gloss and isn't sticky.
Gracie P.
Addison, AL
Beautiful color but sticky feeling. It goes on sticky and doesn't seem to last. The more you apply the more your lips stick together.
Meagan D.
Lake Park, GA
I was given this lip gloss for free from clinque when they did my make up for prom. I never wore lip gloss until they gave me this.