Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size

BY CLINIQUE

milissa p.
Richmond, TX
i started wearing Clinique Glosswear because it a free item with purchase and such a pretty color. It came from Dillard's. It was a first time use for me but a nice gloss if a bit tacky. It is Clinique but still at a good price. I would recommend this to others.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
No matter how many times I stray, time and time again I come back to Clinique gloss wear if I need a beautiful long lasting lip gloss It goes on smooth, isn't sticky but is thick enough to stay out, and it somehow glossier than anything I've ever seen. Gorgeous!
Allison N.
El Paso, TX
I received Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss #208 Kissyfit free as a gift while purchase my Clinique compact powder. I love a good lip gloss. I was disappointed in the stickiness, shine, and longevity of this though. It was a great color, but ended up going into the kids "dress-up" makeup bing.
Samantha S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love using this gloss over a lipstick. It makes my lips so bright and bold and makes all of my makeup just pop. It's long lasting and I bought mine at Macy's. I am a repeat user, but I only buy makeup once every year or so. I would definitely buy again, but they don't sell my color anymore :(
Eva S.
Bountiful, UT
I received this item through ULTA beauty store as a free gift with another purchase. I'm normally not a lip gloss fan but I figured I had nothing to lose by trying it out. While it definitely wasn't my color (really bright pink), I did enjoy how glossy the lip gloss made my lips look. A luxurious and kissable shine.
Molly E.
Round Rock, TX
LOVE! I always feel pretty when I wear Clinique's lip gloss. The packaging is great and makes it easy to apply. You don't need a lot, a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time. I would buy this product again and again.
Noriela z.
I like this kind of lip gloss for its creamy texture and I am from chapped lips and because biene very well this type of lip gloss, the only thing I do not like is the red so intense, but a little clearer , I of course I like
Rachel L.
Aurora, CO
Love the ease of using this gloss, goes wth everything. It's very long lasting and isn't sticky. The packaging is easy on the eyes. I don't use it regularly so it lasts a long time, though I would purchase again once it's used up.
Caroline B.
Kerrville, TX
Loved this lip gloss! It leaves your lips looking shiny with a little pop of color. It is super easy to apply and was exactly what I was looking for. It is also small enough to take with you wherever you go.
Devra E.
Chaska, MN
I received this product as part of the clinique bonus buy promotion. I like the gloss and the hint of color and shimmer it provides. However, one thing I would change about the product is that it is a little too sticky feeling for my liking. Overall though, I like it and do use it.