Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size

BY CLINIQUE

Leeann R.
Fort Gay, WV
I've been a big fan of Clinique gloss for ever now. Product is so amazing!! I love that they don't have that super sticky feeling some glosses leave and that they last forever before u have to reapply.
Brandy W.
This lipgloss just isn't for me. I love Clinique products but I just find this lipgloss to be very sticky. I am also not a huge fan of the scent. It is very moisturizing though.
E. N.
Doesn't leave that sticky residue. Long lasting. Small package for easy travel and use. Great for multiple uses. And would use again. Long lasting. Great for going out. Would buy again along with many other products.
Tay
I live this lipgloss! I have a light pink shade and it looks perfect. I have had a problem with others being to sticky but this one is really nice! I love that even after it has wore off he color stays on my lips!
Christy B.
I absolutely love, love, love my Clinique Lip Gloss. It is a very beautiful shade of color and it matches everything so well. Keeps my lips shiny and makes me feel beautiful.
Sofia L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Pretty decent red color. Good if you're looking for a safer color since these really watch out on the chemicals they have. Not a great colored lipgloss but an okay one.
Maria C.
This one is my fave! I received it as a sample and fell in love with it and bought the full size to use it everyday for a great long lasting gloss that I get complimented on all the time.
Claudia E.
Love this lip gloss. I normally have to hide them from my daughter as they love to wear them too. I like the fact that it does not have an Oder. Definamos recommend this gloss & an everyday use. You can't go wrong
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI
I absolutely love this color. I own it in multiple size containers. The small tubes that come during gift time are great to put in small purses and the larger size is great for everyday wear. This color is perfect no matter what season we're in and it's never "too much". It's always just the right amount of color. It shows up great in photos as well as in person. Love it!
Andrea D.
I got this lip gloss as a gift with purchase, and ended up really liking it! It's a beautiful pink color that makes my lips look more 'alive' and brightens my face without being too obvious. The only negative about the gloss is that it can feel sticky, particularly after it's been on for a while. The tackiness does help it last longer. Great quality and Clinique's price point is reasonable, and I would buy it again.