Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by milissa p.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Ashley W.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Kimberly N.

BY CLINIQUE

Rachel L.
Aurora, CO
Love the ease of using this gloss, goes wth everything. It's very long lasting and isn't sticky. The packaging is easy on the eyes. I don't use it regularly so it lasts a long time, though I would purchase again once it's used up.
Molly E.
Round Rock, TX
LOVE! I always feel pretty when I wear Clinique's lip gloss. The packaging is great and makes it easy to apply. You don't need a lot, a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time. I would buy this product again and again.
Noriela z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this kind of lip gloss for its creamy texture and I am from chapped lips and because biene very well this type of lip gloss, the only thing I do not like is the red so intense, but a little clearer , I of course I like
Caroline B.
College Station , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this lip gloss! It leaves your lips looking shiny with a little pop of color. It is super easy to apply and was exactly what I was looking for. It is also small enough to take with you wherever you go.
Candice P.
Plant City, FL
Clinique's lipgloss is my favorite. I love having glossy lips and always get compliments on them. My lips look more full and my teeth look whiter when wearing this gloss so it's a win-win! 💋
Audra S.
Fort Smith, AR
This is now my favorite lip gloss, simply because it's not super sticky and my hair doesn't stick to it in windy weather! It's hard to find a gloss as smooth as clinique glosswear.
Carla M.
I love gloss. I try so many brands and I always go back to Clinique. Their colors are nice and saturated, I like there applicator, it's never too sticky and has lots of shine.
Liliana B.
Fort Bragg, NC
The first time I used this was at my wedding when I went to Macy's for a make up over. Boy did I fell in love with this or what? Ever since, it has been part of my make up!
Carol M.
Woodway, TX
This gloss lasts and looks great but not too much. I got this when I made a purchase and really enjoyed. It is not sticky and seems to stay on for awhile. Would use again.
Jennifer B.
Edgewater, FL
Cannot beat getting it free with a purchase! Didn't expect to love a free item so much. I had to purchase this before I ran out of the one I got for free!!! Love it!