Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size

BY CLINIQUE

Ruth T.
Fancy Farm
This is a very good lip gloss and I like it very much! It keeps my lips moist and healthy!
Stephanie W.
Love this lipgloss! Been wearing it for years!! Color has a beautiful shimmer and shine!
Lan P.
Burbank, CA
Love the glossy look. Natural looking. Like to apply through out the day. Easy to put on.
Virginia M.
White Pine, TN
This is pretty to go out in. I like it and its a simple look just for a pretty feeling
Sherrie M.
Clarksville , Ar
It's awesome and has a clean feeling ! I'd recommend this to anyone! Great price too!
Jennifer H.
Wolcott, CT
Makes my lips very shiny. Also, my lips feel moisturized and it lasts very long.
Mpume S.
I absolutely love this gloss. I cannot fault it in any way. Most lipglosses tend to be too greasy and sticky, however this lipgloss was just the opposite. It kept my lips moisturized but not too oily.
Lisa M.
Grand Falls
It's great, This is one of my favourite brands right now! The lip gloss is the best ever, so shiny and beautiful on my lips! Most definitely meet my expectations when I purchased my first one , and I will be buying again when I get the chance! Totally recommend if you haven't yet tried ladies
Karman D.
This product is alright, it serves its purpose but I find that it has so little product in the bottle. Not to mention, the smell is not pleasant at all. Other than that it is a nice lipgloss and gives a nice shimmer to your overall look.
Iccha S.
Sydney
This gloss gives such a shiney/ sheer finish which is great to put on top of lipsticks or just by itself. It has great application and nice packaging but is a little bit sticky but I would still buy it again.