Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by milissa p.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Ashley W.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Kimberly N.

BY CLINIQUE

Brit W.
London
I usually use air kiss lip gloss by clinque but this one is also great. My favorite thing about clinque gloss is the colour and the gloss stays on long. It's very long lasting and super smooth.
Andrea M.
la primera vez que lo probe fue por una amiga que lo tenia por eso dije ,,, tengo que comprarlo cuando comprendi la calidad de produto me gusto el color y el brillo de este labial
Kayla Z.
Such a cute little bottle. It stays stick for a few minutes so you have to let it dry, but mine usually lasts me with all day wear. Use this all the time! Love love love it!!
bhavreet p.
Glossy lip gloss adds a touch of timlessness and a maturenlook to the day many friends and family use this lip gloss to any and every part of there day
Mabelle P.
Calgary
I love the brands,very comfortable to wear,so soft for my lips...easy to carry😃😃😃 love how it fits my lips...
Jade D.
Repentigny
I really love it. It doesn't show to much and there's just a little shine to your lips.
Karman D.
This product is alright, it serves its purpose but I find that it has so little product in the bottle. Not to mention, the smell is not pleasant at all. Other than that it is a nice lipgloss and gives a nice shimmer to your overall look.
Heather A.
Lindsay , ON
Beautiful! This lip gloss is my all time favorite. I buy it from Sears and the customer service representatives are always super nice and very helpful. It's small size makes it perfect for a bag or a clutch. I would definitely buy this again as it is my go to lipgloss
Angela A.
Colores muy bonitos, para llevar un estilo natural, pero no es de larga duración. Lo que puede llegar a durar es 3 a 4 hrs , se desgasta muy rápido cuando ingieres bebidas o alimentos.
Stacy U.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this lip gloss. Bought it about a month ago. Lasts a while. Keeps your lips soft and moisturized. I usually by my products at Sephora. That's where I found this. Highly recommend if you want a little color but not something heavy.