Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by Ashley W.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size uploaded by milissa p.

BY CLINIQUE

Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I got this lip gloss as a gift with purchase, and ended up really liking it! It's a beautiful pink color that makes my lips look more 'alive' and brightens my face without being too obvious. The only negative about the gloss is that it can feel sticky, particularly after it's been on for a while. The tackiness does help it last longer. Great quality and Clinique's price point is reasonable, and I would buy it again.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI
Review for: Glosswear For Lips Kissyfit
I absolutely love this color. I own it in multiple size containers. The small tubes that come during gift time are great to put in small purses and the larger size is great for everyday wear. This color is perfect no matter what season we're in and it's never "too much". It's always just the right amount of color. It shows up great in photos as well as in person. Love it!
Eva S.
Eva S.
Bountiful, UT
I received this item through ULTA beauty store as a free gift with another purchase. I'm normally not a lip gloss fan but I figured I had nothing to lose by trying it out. While it definitely wasn't my color (really bright pink), I did enjoy how glossy the lip gloss made my lips look. A luxurious and kissable shine.
Allison N.
Allison N.
Fort Benning, GA
I received Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss #208 Kissyfit free as a gift while purchase my Clinique compact powder. I love a good lip gloss. I was disappointed in the stickiness, shine, and longevity of this though. It was a great color, but ended up going into the kids "dress-up" makeup bing.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love using this gloss over a lipstick. It makes my lips so bright and bold and makes all of my makeup just pop. It's long lasting and I bought mine at Macy's. I am a repeat user, but I only buy makeup once every year or so. I would definitely buy again, but they don't sell my color anymore :(
Devra E.
Devra E.
Chaska, MN
I received this product as part of the clinique bonus buy promotion. I like the gloss and the hint of color and shimmer it provides. However, one thing I would change about the product is that it is a little too sticky feeling for my liking. Overall though, I like it and do use it.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Columbia, SC
Love this! the colors are amazing and very bright but they don't dry out my lips! i would buy this again! it makes my lips shiny and beautiful and makes them look plump! this product is not long lasting because i use it every single day nonstop! i totally recommend this!!!!!
milissa p.
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
i started wearing Clinique Glosswear because it a free item with purchase and such a pretty color. It came from Dillard's. It was a first time use for me but a nice gloss if a bit tacky. It is Clinique but still at a good price. I would recommend this to others.
Stefanie G.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
No matter how many times I stray, time and time again I come back to Clinique gloss wear if I need a beautiful long lasting lip gloss It goes on smooth, isn't sticky but is thick enough to stay out, and it somehow glossier than anything I've ever seen. Gorgeous!
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This beautiful color lasts! It is just a bit moisturizing, perfect color, and long-lasting! I get lots of compliments whenever I wear it! I was surprised at how long it lasts, even after eating and drinking! Easy to reapply for light touch-ups!