Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lipgloss # 208 Kissyfit New Unboxed Gift with purchase size

BY CLINIQUE

Bebe M.
Raeford
This lip product isn’t bad but I personally am not a huge fan of the wear of this product. It starts off good but mine usually cracks or feels uncomfortable. Also the color was too bright for my taste. Others might enjoy this product.
Amanda S.
Love this. I love the colors they come in, the application and the feel. The price is on the higher end but the tube itself lasts long and so does the color while you’re wearing it so in my opinion, it’s worth the price.
Susannah D.
Nyack, NY
I love this lipgloss, and I keep trying to find something to replace it because it is almost out! I got it in a gift set, and use it whenever I am not going to be eating a meal. It is beautifully glossy, and makes my lips very sticky. But for a few hours of perfect lips, I think it's totally worth it.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
I have been using Clinique lip gloss for YEARS! Air kiss was my go to shade when I first started wearing makeup! It is pretty sticky but I love how glossy it is.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Wasn't this exact color but I got my makeup done at Clinique and bought the lipgloss they used because well why not throughout the day it will wear off right and I'll need to reapply right? Well let me tell you that the color stays very long and doesn't feel gross and sticky. I reapplied maybe once or twice throughout the night just for the added gloss I lost when eating/drinking.
Virginia N.
Jefferson, OH
This came out as an almost peachy color on my daughter and bright pink on me, so I think the color will actually depend on your skin tone. It wears crazy well, even though I lick my lips a lot, and lasts longer than some other glosses I've tried. Good for a nude lip look to toss in your purse to go.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This gloss is the glossiest I have ever tried. It lasts a long time but can be kind of sticky. It's a thicker formula and I don't like the smell/taste a bunch. It's great for people who don't like to have to reapply often but it was more of a miss for me.
Janice B.
Havelock, NC
On my days where I want to be a little lazy on makeup I grab this gloss. It last awhile, great feeling on my lips and a nice color. It does come in nice packaging and I would definitely buy again!! Awesome products!
Leigh E.
Anderson, IN
This gloss is my all time favorite! I've used it for years and I keep buying it! I feel it's a great price for the product! I seriously have used this since I started wearing makeup! I highly recommend it!!
Maggie M.
Canandaigua, NY
I find this lip gloss is better than the others I've tried and it does last a long time but not for a full 8 hours. I probably need to reapply after 5 to 6 hours depending on how often something has touched my lips. I will be buying again.