Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lip Gloss uploaded by Saima Z.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Glosswear for Lips, Travel Size, .08 oz, 2.4 g. ~ First Date

Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I got this lip gloss as a free sample from Clinique and I really enjoy it. I love the small size, it’s very portable for sticking in a purse or a pocket. I also love how shiny it is. The color lasts long and also goes great over a darker lipstick color.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown
I like the packaging of this product. I got a sample of this actually. Not too much color but it’s still very nice. I bit stickier than I prefer. Great to use on little girls that want to be like mommy. I think I would recommend it
Kate K.
I really like this one, it’s easy to use and you don’t have to put your fingers in it (I hate those potted glosses). It stays for an average amount of time since it isn’t a stain or a long wearing gloss, but it leaves your lips feeling good and smooth so it’s worth the trade off of reapplying once in a while.
Julie K.
Manchester
I like the color but it is a bit sticky. I have long hair and my hair gets stuck to my lips. The packaging is fine. I have several tubes of this and use it frequently. It last pretty long but if I drink it comes off faster. I recommend it when people ask.
Abby G.
I like the color this provides on the lips but the gloss is way too thick and sticky for me. My lips stick together and it just makes a mess. I don’t think I would buy this product again because of that.
Katie W.
Liberty Twp, OH
I love this. The color is so nice. And i tend to keep it with me at all times. It’s super easy to apply and surprisingly lasts longer than expected. I have bought several and pleased each time.
Hannah H.
Bay City , MI
Given to me by my mom, I knew I’d enjoy this product. It’s fairly long lasting and met my expectations for a lip gloss. It’s fairly thick in consistency and I wish it was less sticky, but it is manageable with hair kept up.
Abby M.
Unfortunately I did not like the sticky feel of this lip gloss. The flavor was not appealing and it did not last very long. Tried it over lipstick and smudged my lipstick into my fine lines.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
One of the reason I like about it his lip gloss is the size. It is very easy to carry and conceal. I got it as a a gift it comes with perfume and shower product. I also love the color very bright and vibrant. One thing I noticed it got sticky and messy the longer I use it but overall though I love this one!
vamp d.
   me fascina la textura y los colores hermoso,bello para todo momento y lugar, ocasión.hermoso maravilloso para llevar en el bolso.buen precio y calidad, buena presentación tanto por empaque de afuera como adentro.el olor delicioso.lo recomiendo sin dudar