BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Glosswear for Lips, Travel Size, .08 oz, 2.4 g. ~ First Date

Clinique Glosswear for Lips Lip Gloss
  • "I got this lip gloss as a free sample from Clinique and I really enjoy it. I love the small size, it’s very portable for sticking in a purse or a pocket. I also love how shiny it is. The color lasts long and also goes great over a darker lipstick color." in 14 reviews
  • "Love this gloss because it is long lasting without being drying. Love the colors and that it’s easy to find at my local Belk Clinique. Love how affordable the brand is." in 7 reviews
  • "Thus is my favorite lip gloss! It goes on nicely & is not sticky at all....Very moisturizing" in 6 reviews
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This was my old reliable gloss and was a go-to for a long time. When I don't feel like making much of a fuss with my makeup I grab this gloss and put some on. I feel prettier already ahhhh!

The formula is thick and and a little sticky. I always get more than I bargained for on the applicator so I wipe some off on the sides. This one little tube just lasted me forever too. I feel like it would have went bad before I ran out but somehow it never did. I eventually threw it away just because of sheer age. Unlike other glosses it didn't even look like it was breaking down or separating inside.

The look is very shiny with a little bit of sparkle. It provides a nice coating on the lips and keeps them moist but it doesn't really penetrate the lips surface. It kind of just sits on top and adds shine. There is just a touch of pink color to it as well.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This lip gloss by Clinique is a little too glossy for me and it doesn’t seem to last as long as others. I received this as a sample gift from Belk. The packaging was nice and I’m not sure what the retail price of this is but I wouldn’t purchase.
Alice M.
Omaha, NE
I got this as a free gift with purchase and gave it to my pre-teen daughter as a stocking stuffer. She loved it! Yes it is red, but it is sheer, so it is not a bright red...it’s a subtle and very glossy, perfect for her!
Rebecca E.
I love the clinique line. Color is very nice and last until I drink something. I don't feel the longevity of the gloss last that long. It become thinker and had that old, expired taste around a month and half of use.
Katie W.
Liberty Twp, OH
I love this. The color is so nice. And i tend to keep it with me at all times. It’s super easy to apply and surprisingly lasts longer than expected. I have bought several and pleased each time.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Given to me by my mom, I knew I’d enjoy this product. It’s fairly long lasting and met my expectations for a lip gloss. It’s fairly thick in consistency and I wish it was less sticky, but it is manageable with hair kept up.
Andreina F.
Excellent lipgloss it’s really shiny and long lasting the packaging is very normal it’s a little pricey but really good in general it’s easy to apply for lips will probably buy again 👄
Christine K.
Grand Rapids
One of my favorite ever lip glosses. Thick enough to stay put, shiny enough to make my lips pop, just enough sparkle, great color saturation. It's a higher price, but worth it.
Joanna P.
CDA
I loved the color but the texture was just not for me, it felt thick and started to almost clump together after about 15 minutes. I wish that it had been good but I don’t think I would buy this again.
Susannah D.
Nyack, NY
I love this lipgloss, and I keep trying to find something to replace it because it is almost out! I got it in a gift set, and use it whenever I am not going to be eating a meal. It is beautifully glossy, and makes my lips very sticky. But for a few hours of perfect lips, I think it's totally worth it.
crazy f.
does that really work I mean I want buy it but i don't know if it has really good quality