Clinique Glosswear for Lips Cream uploaded by Nazly P.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Cream uploaded by Nazly P.Clinique Glosswear for Lips Cream uploaded by Joselyn T.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Lip Gloss - Clinique Glosswear for Lips Cream Shines 03 Berry Flirt. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips.

Clinique Glosswear for Lips Cream
  • "It's wonderful it's very glossy yet still kind of lipsticky it's really great" in 16 reviews
  • "Love the shimmer lip gloss! Pretty for me and my daughter! We love make up! So this is a great choice! Long lasting!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I loved this lip gloss line, I got them for Christmas and I am usually not a fan of gloss but I was very impressed with them. My lips felt very smooth and it was a hydrating enough formula that it was smooth and not at all sticky" in 7 reviews
Brittany J.
The lip glosses by Clinique are awesome. This particular lip gloss is so beautiful on and makes your lips so shiny and beautiful! It keeps your lips moist for everyday wear. All the colors are fabulous. There and so many things I want to try!!
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: 08 Bare Nude 8 Bare Nude more...
I absolutely love this lip gloss and I have been disappointed to see that they have been discontinuing a lot of the other colors. It goes on smooth and the color last for hours without fading. It is one of my favorite Clinique products.
Kelly S.
Review for: 05 Silk Rose 5 Silk Rose more...
I like this gloss. I’m a gloss junkie for sure and this along with my bare minerals gloss are at the top.

Moisturizing- glossy but not obnoxiously so.

A nice line of color selections.

I will definitely continue to buy.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Review for: 08 Bare Nude 8 Bare Nude more...
Lovely natural shade. I have lips and do not need the plump. Usually to add some edge I try some, works and looks fine specially when the gloss is what creates the plump effect
Justine A.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Review for: 05 Silk Rose 5 Silk Rose, Sheer Shimmers Gfl Ss-06 Mystic, 11 Angel Pink, Sheer Shimmers, 08 Bare Nude 8 Bare Nude more...
Really good texture. It’s definitely true to its name! Does not smudge easily and definitely stays long lasting. I love the different colors and honestly just love this brand. One of my favorites! You won’t be disappointed!
Maria G.
Davie
Review for: 11 Angel Pink more...
Excelente producto, sensación exquisita!!! precio calidad incomparable, lo recomendaría a toda mi familia, amigos y clientes. Siempre lo he comprado no acepto otra marca
Ashleigh J.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: 08 Bare Nude 8 Bare Nude more...
Definitely a great lip gloss. A little thick and sticky for most people but I kind of like that because I don’t have to reapply 50 times a day. However, 3 stars due to the price point. I’m not sure it’s worth the fewer applications given the size and price.
Allison G.
Princeton, West Virginia
Review for: 08 Bare Nude 8 Bare Nude more...
I liked this product I did not think its was hard to apply and it was very easy to use. I have many of these lip glosses. They are not very long lasting, but I like them more than most. I would buy this product again!
Amanda S.
Love this. I love the colors they come in, the application and the feel. The price is on the higher end but the tube itself lasts long and so does the color while you’re wearing it so in my opinion, it’s worth the price.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Clinique Long Last Glosswear has a very nice formulation. It glides on very silky and it is not too sticky. The colors are very nice by themselves or layered on the lip cremes. I would repurchase this item.