BY CLINIQUE

A trio of glamorous Chubby products for on-the-go beauty. Travel with Glam Camp Set's trio of makeup essentials. The Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara coats lashes from root-to-tip for immense volume. Clump, flake, and smudge-proof, it features an oversized volumizing brush that transforms lashes from fine and barely visible to gorgeous and bold. Create the ultimate rosy glow with the easily blendable and buildable Creamy Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm. Treat yourlips to mouthwatering moisture and a hint of soft shine with the Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Mighty Mimosa - 0.13 oz Chubby Stick Cheek Colous Balm in Amp'd Up Apple - 0.14 oz Chubby Last Fattening Mascara in Jumbo Jet It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are allergy tested, fragrance free, and free of formaidehyde, formaidehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl Phthlate), and camphor.

• What is glamping and has anyone glamping?3 Answers
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
I got this as a birthday present this past year, I will say I'm absolutely in love with the mascara in this. It doesn't clump my lashes, it holds a curl, and I am able to add more than 1 layer. I wasn't a fan of the blush, I found the color unflattering and too bright for my taste. Mine also came with a bronzw shadow stick I havent used yet. The lip product is pigmented and had shine to it, but doesn't last long.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
I love this! All these products are really great and this was such a great price I got mine from Sephora for 18$ so I really love all the products that come in here they are really good and really pigmented
Maria Victoria A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Clinique es mi marca favorita de maquillaje, ofrece productos fantastico, yo los uso a diario. Tienen gran variedad, este set es fantastico los colores quedan super bellos y la marcara ni se diga las pestañas te quedan con el volumen adecuado y sin grumos. Ademas su precios son accesibles.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
Clinique is one of my favorite makeup and skincare brands. This set is awesome! The Chubby Sticks are great and the colors are very wearable. The mascara is nice too.
Overall this set is a great value.
veronica f.
Everson, WA
Super cute idea and nice selections but really I don't need this to go glamping I just take my real make up bag but I got it cause it was super vuye cute and not any people have them
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Johana S.
I love this set the big lip sticks are very smooth and hydrating on the lips and the mascara is great for separating lashes
goldie w.
Works very well and shows up a lot on my espresso skin tone. And some products hardly don't or shows up scary
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2012 reviews
ماركه جميله جداا وانا احب الميكب جداا ومقدرش استغناا عنه ابداا وتمني يكون عندي لان هذلالل المنتج مااا عندي منه ابدااا انا زعلانه كتيير لان حاجات كتيير اووي حلوه مش عندي 😭😭?
حلوووه جدااا انا عاوزه من دا بلييز
Lindoval A.
I love clinique products super love quality product guarantee will never trade these products on the other do not change for anything there is no better product quality guarantee good brand what I want but it's not only has these qualities has thousands and thousands just that I will not describe if not never stop writing
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What is glamping and has anyone glamping?

back