Clinique Gift Box uploaded by Asaundia g.

BY CLINIQUE

Choose Your Free Gift Box with $55 Clinique purchase Beauty Gifts with Purchase

Rucha P.
Jersey City , NJ
I got this as a gift from a friend. It had the moisture surge gel/cream, concentrate and the dramatically different moisturizer. I did like the moisture surge. It is gel consistency and really hydrating. The concentrate is nice for travel purpose or carrying in the purse. Overall a nice gift box.
Zabdi H.
Phoenix, AZ
The packaging was cute, and the items inside them were great for my skin since I was having some problems and started to get oily. After using them for the third time, I was noticing some changes, and they were positive ones. This would be an excellent gift for someone who loves skincare produces.
Krista B.
Tucson
Purchasing the Clinique Gift Box was a simple, easy and effective gift for my friends and family members over the holidays recently.  You can give the gift of skincare and makeup even if you don't know of each persons' particular wants and concerns.
Andrea M.
This box came with ALL the goods! I’m obsessed with the eye remover, it doesn’t sting and is super effective. The box is definitely affordable and you get all of the most useful products!
Jessica L.
This is one of the well known brand in the US, and often goes on sales with gift sets. I hav not used this brand for a while because I moved on to try new products!!! But overall, I would say it works better for some person. I used it for acne problem and now I don’t have that problem anymore. You can easily purchase this and it’s best to get it at Macy’s!!! Because they always always come with free items!
Tracy J.
Hot Springs, AR
I have always purchased a Clinique product to get their gift box. The best product they have that I have used for over 20 years is their Dramatically Different lotion. It is the best product Clinique carries.,I use it twice daily in the mornings and before bed. Leaves my face very moisturized and soft.
Tammy W.
I have been using Cliniqye since I was a teenager and I am 40 now and still use it. I started because my mom used it and now my daughter uses it. They always make my face feel so clean. I'm never dissappointed with Clinique. Definitely try it if u havent
Janel D.
Newbury Park
I received a Clinique gift box for Christmas. It came with cleanser, toner and moisture surge. I’m addicted to the moisture surge. Nice and cool on the face & a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend to friends & family.
Abigail P.
Cartersville, GA
Clinique is a good company in general. There products never leave you disappointed and also makes you skin feel and look younger and even healthier. I buy all there products at Walmart and the price just can’t be beat.
Orianna D.
Eagan, MN
These little boxes are beyond adorable and hardly brake the bank. There are multiple sizes and a small bow ties each box together. They really look like a small fortune for not a lot of money. If you want to add a cute touch to any gift this is the way to go.