Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Aurora E.
This mascara is very good because with its size you can always carry it with you and has a super pigmentation on the eyelashes has a leaving effect with very good length and color
Nic L.
richmond, BC
LOVE THIS CLINIQUE GENTLE WATERPROOF LONG WEARING LASH BUILDER. I AM ALWAYS ON THE GO, I WANT SOMETHING THAT IS LOW MAINTENANCE AND EASY TO USE. THIS MASCARA IS WATERPROOF SO I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SMUDGING, IT ALSO LASTS ALL DAY, I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT RETOUCHING WHILE AT WORK.
Kirstie C.
welland, ontario
Love Clinique mascara as I have very sensitive eyes. This mascara gave me great length and stayed on very well all day. My only complaint is that it got a little clumpy and I couldn't even fix it as it is SO waterproof it wasn't worth it!
Lana B.
I did not find this mascara to be particularly good at curling lashes, but it does go on neatly and gently and wear comfortably, and creates nice long, defined lashes
María Fernanda M.
Bogotá
Es a prueba de agua, no se corre para nada, la forma del cepillo hace que la aplicación sea mucho mas fácil, da una curva muy natural a las pestañas, el precio es un poco alto pero vale la pena, no es muy fácil de encontrar.
EVA MARIA P.

I love the way you give me the tabs. with volume also let you stretch them without annoying lumps.
you separate them giving a sensation in the more intense look.
Daniela E.
One of the best products that I have had in my life, is super good, I get very much this, I recommend it. Love it
Angel L.
Great product with great price but its not something you specially go for but last long on your eyes.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?