Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Shannon P.
Beckley, WV
Great waterproof mascara and for sensitive eyes! Great for contact wearers as well! Long lasting, no smudge!
Laura T.
Snoqualmie, WA
It's perfect! It's waterproof and I don't look like a panda if I go to swim with my mascara! Perfect product!
Jessica F.
Grand Rapids, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE MY clinique mascara when I get it in a free tote. I never buy it because it's so expensive:
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Great color and quality but easily clumps and is hard to put on layers. The quality is not worth the price.
Shannon G.
Wingate, NC
This mascara is the best. It holds forever and does not clump like other brands do. I would recommend this!
Jami T.
this mascara is great. I have very sensitive eyes and can't wear most so this has been one of my go to's
Ashley D.
Huntsville, TX
Does what it says and I can use it for both top and bottom lashes. Love the applicator and the product.
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
This mascara is wonderful. It makes the makeup look beautiful. I loved it!!! Super recommend. Amazing!
Victoria H.
Yooo this mascara is so good to me lol I like the brush how it makes my eyelashes stand out as well!!
Amber S.
This is a nice mascara and it's buildable to make your lashes thick and long. Perfect for a night out
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?