Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Abigail S.
I love Clinique. Their products are great. This waterproof is mascara. I use it all the time.
Kim R.
Clinique is my favorite make-up. Love this mascara. It lasts a long time. My eye color is hazel, and this really makes the color stand out. This was my first time using the product. I think it's better than other brands that I've used. I would highly recommend it to family and friends.
Kilsy W.
Its pretty good but it's not the best, it makes looks your lashes long and pretty but I wanna try another mascara of Clinique, my eye color is dark brown and yes I recommend it u can use it every day
Mo I.
Renton, WA
Clinique has some of best mascaras on the market right now. They're notoriously known to not clump and lengthen. I love this mascara for that reason and there's very little fall out. The water proof is living up to the name! The brush and formula are so A+. I couldn't ask for more from a mascara to be honest.
Amy B.
Can never go wrong with Clinique products. Went on easily, dries quickly. Great look.
Diane S.
I literally fell into a pool and my eyelashes were still flawless but unfortunately the rest of my make up wasnt. I suggest having a full face of waterproof make up.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA
Perfect for sensitive eyes but you definitely need Clinique eye makeup remover to get this off!
Jessica P.
Orange, CA
This does the job. It won't run, but it will flake off slowly until you have none on. It's so hard to wash off, though. Also hurts my lashes a bit but for special circumstances, this is the best I've seen. I trust Clinique to make relatively gentle products with minimal irritation.
Paget P.
Minneapolis, MN
Do not buy this $18 waterproof mascara if you plan on wearing it in the water. Or just daily. It flakes off and does not stay for more than a quick swim. You can't even dry off your eyes with a towel wearing this "waterproof" mascara without it slipping off.
Jessica  G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I really like this mascara! It doesn't come off very easy. Which is a good for the swimming season!
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?