Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Maria Q.
amo esta pestaña a pruba de agua de clinique es perfecta , en mi cartera nunca debe faltar las pestañas se ven fabulosas , la recomiendo 100%
Aileen G.
Riverview, FL
Reay does what it promises.. Makes lashes thicker and dramatic. Nice formula and non irritating to my eyes unlike other mascaras in the market. Love this product .
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
It's pretty good basic mascara. Didn't really do much for me. I like to see a difference
Kaley H.
Charlotte, NC
I use this first on my lashes to lengthen and darken them. Doesn't smudge or wear off. Not clumpy
Excellent product ! I will used over and over again, for sure recommend it to anyone!
Brittney A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love Clinique products. They look amazing and they are well worth the price. This mascara is yet another Clinique product that looks fantastic. I love it so much.
Roop S.
Staten Island, NY
I actually love this mascara! It doesn't clump and goes on smooth. I like how rich the color is. It is a bit pricey, but I find that's what happens when you want quality in your product. These go great with my brown eyes! The color is dark enough to even smooth over my greys sometimes.
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA
This is my favorite mascara. I wear waterproof mascara every day because I am known to cry at any given time. This mascara totally holds up to all my tears. And when I'm ready it comes off with soap and water. Best mascara ever.
Karla H.
Mi tía tiene esta marcara a prueba de agua y es genial. La usé para una boda y duró toda la noche y no se corrió a pesar de las lagrimas.
Tabitha W.
Ashville, AL
Really is great ! Ran out of it but definitely need some more waterproof is great .
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?